Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect The Best Caramel Apple Cobbler Dump Cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best The Best Caramel Apple Cobbler Dump Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The Best Caramel Apple Cobbler Dump Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are certain that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you already know, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? Keep on reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that fish is basically the healthiest food you can eat. You already know this because, by now, you’ve likely been told to consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true for individuals with heart problems or are worrying that their hearts are not in good shape. Fact: Fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and turn unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try consuming fish in two meals every week.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be great for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try incorporating these healthy foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be so much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to the best caramel apple cobbler dump cake recipe. You can have the best caramel apple cobbler dump cake using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook The Best Caramel Apple Cobbler Dump Cake:
- Use 2 (21 ounce) cans apple pie filling
- You need 1⁄2 (11 ounce) bag caramel bits (found in the baking section)
- Take 1 (15 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- Take 1 cup butter (2 sticks)
- Take vanilla ice cream for serving (optional)
Steps to make The Best Caramel Apple Cobbler Dump Cake:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Spread both cans of apple pie filling onto the bottom of your prepared dish.
- Sprinkle about half of the bag of caramel bits evenly over the top of the pie filling.
- Evenly distribute the dry cake mix over top.
- Pour the melted butter evenly over the cake mix covering as much of it as you can.
- Bake uncovered in the center rack for 30-40 minutes or until the buttery cake mix turns a deep golden brown. - Allow it to cool for about 5 minutes and then serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
- Notes- You could also sprinkle a handful of chopped pecans in with the caramel bits for added crunch, and if you really like spice, try sprinkling extra cinnamon or nutmeg over the cake mix before adding the butter. - Place any leftovers covered in the fridge for up to 5 days and reheat in the microwave. It's just as good leftover!
- This can be done in a crockpot as well following the same steps geese crockpot well (cooking times at a guess hi 2-4 hrs low -4-6 hrs idk)
- How to make a caramel apple dump cake: youtu.be/XLHgMsrI-kg
If you find this The Best Caramel Apple Cobbler Dump Cake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.