Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Alfredo Sauce Chicken Pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Alfredo Sauce Chicken Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Alfredo Sauce Chicken Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that a number of specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? Keep on reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Blueberries are great for your heart. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol found in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at processing cholesterol as well as fats. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they will not build up in your system and or cause heart problems. This, essentially, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are many foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Incorporate these foods in your diet each day. Your heart will be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to alfredo sauce chicken pasta recipe. You can have alfredo sauce chicken pasta using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Alfredo Sauce Chicken Pasta:
- Get 250 gm Boneless chicken
- Get 200 gm Penne pasta
- You need 1 Capsicum
- Take 200 gm Button Mushrooms
- Prepare 3 teaspoon maida/all-purpose flour
- Get 1 cup Milk
- Take 1 teaspoon Finely Chopped garlic
- Use 1 small Finely Chopped Onion
- Take 2 tablespoon Red Chilli Flakes
- Take 2 teaspoon Oregano
- Use 3 teaspoon Butter
- Take to taste Salt
- Use 2 tablespoon black pepper powder
- Get 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Use 2 tablespoon Olive oil
- Prepare 100 gm cheese
Steps to make Alfredo Sauce Chicken Pasta:
- Marinate chicken with 1 tablespoon Oregano, salt, 1 tablespoon pepper, red chilli flakes, lemon juice and olive oil and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 392 degrees F and cook the chicken for 25 mins.
- Boil and cook pasta.. Add a pinch of salt while cooking. Keep aside the pasta for cooling. Make sure pasta is not overcooked.
- Heat butter in a wok. Add garlic, onion, oregano, chilli flakes, pepper and salt.
- Add the capsicum, mushrooms and chicken to the wok. Cook till the vegetables are partially cooked.
- Add maida and milk. Reduce the flame.
- Add pasta to the wok and stir well, if it gets a bit dry feel free to add some more milk.
- Grate cheese on top and bake the pasta at 325 degrees F for 15 mins.. Enjoy a hot creamy treat!
If you find this Alfredo Sauce Chicken Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.