Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Indonesian Spicy Roasted Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Indonesian Spicy Roasted Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indonesian Spicy Roasted Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that exercising regularly and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Be aware that your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. You’ll be glad to know that blueberries are high in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts pretty much like the resveratrol in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at breaking down cholesterol as well as fats. The easier it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to accumulate in your system and cause heart problems. That, essentially, helps your heart be healthy.
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially great, though, for improving your heart health. Begin incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indonesian spicy roasted chicken recipe. To cook indonesian spicy roasted chicken you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Indonesian Spicy Roasted Chicken:
- Provide Whole chicken
- You need 1 tea spoon Turmeric powder
- Prepare 8 cloves garlic
- Provide 5 candlenut
- You need 1 lemonggrass
- You need 2 inches ginger
- Take 2 inches galangal
- Prepare 3 bay leaves
- Take 1 tea spoon coriander seeds
- Prepare 7 or more fresh red cayyene pepper
- Provide 300 ml water
- Provide To taste Chicken powder or salt
- Get 2 table spoons olive oil
Steps to make Indonesian Spicy Roasted Chicken:
- Blend all ingredients except bay leave with olive
- Heat a pan and fry ingredient that has been blended and bay leave until fragrant
- Add water and bring it to boil
- Wash chicken untill clean and put in to the boiling ingredient and make sure it covered by the ingredient
- Cover the pan and let it about 5 minutes with medium heat then turn over the chicken and cover again cook about 10 minutes or until water is going to dry. Keep the sauce.
- Prepare bake bowl and move chicken to the bake bowl and cover with aluminium foil. Bake in 250 degrees for 30 minutes or when the chicken is brown.
- Take out chicken and serve in a large plate and pour the rest of sauce or gravy on the chicken
If you find this Indonesian Spicy Roasted Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.