Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Prawn Toast - Moist and Perfect recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn Toast - Moist and Perfect recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Toast - Moist and Perfect recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are aware that you must have a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that some specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? In this article, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Beans–would you believe it?–are super great for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of consuming beans might not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, though, that simply eating beans will undo the damaging effects of consuming junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What is true, though, is that including kidney beans on your salad instead of chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. The good news is that beans are delicious–good enough that you may not miss eating beef or chicken.
There are lots of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to start consuming these foods regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn toast - moist and perfect recipe. To cook prawn toast - moist and perfect you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn Toast - Moist and Perfect:
- Take 6 Slices bread
- Use 150 Gr Deveined Tailless Prawns - fresh if possible but frozen works
- Get 1 egg
- Get 1 Chilli
- Prepare 2.5 Cm Fresh Ginger (or 2 Tsp puree)
- Use 1 Glove Garlic
- Prepare 1 Dash Light Soy Sauce
- Get 1 Dash Sesame Seed Oil
- Get Rice Flour - add so mixture not to wet (will need a little more if frozen prawns)
- Provide Veg or Sunflower Oil for Frying
Steps to make Prawn Toast - Moist and Perfect:
- Chop the prawns, garlic, ginger, onions and chilli and stick the lot in a food processor with the egg, soy and sesame oil. Pulse a few times until you have a lumpy paste (NOT a puree) - add some flour and stir in if too wet. Do not keep pulse or you end up with a runny mess.
- Spread the mixture over the bread equally, then Cut across corner to corner to make triangles. I also trim off the crusts (but this is just a waste lol).
- Put sesame seeds into a bowl put prawn mixture side down, into the seeds to stick. Give a little push down to make sure plenty stick.
- Heat up the oil and carefully place them in the hot oil, sesame side down. Leave them for about 3 minutes or until golden brown, before carefully flipping them over in the oil for another minute or so to brown the other side. I do about 3 - 4 triangles at a time. Drain on Kitchen paper.
- Transfer to a baking sheet in a warm oven if need to keep hot for a few minutes before serving but the faster the better.
- Serve with a little honey or sweet chilli sauce.
If you find this Prawn Toast - Moist and Perfect recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.