Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Air fryer Roast Pork recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Air fryer Roast Pork recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body requires a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Do you know, though, that a number of specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Be aware that blueberries are terrific for your heart. Fact: Blueberries are high in antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts pretty much like the resveratrol in grapes. Pterostilbene helps the body be better at breaking down fats and choelsterol. The more effortless it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to accumulate in your system and cause heart problems. What that means is that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to air fryer roast pork recipe. You can cook air fryer roast pork using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Air fryer Roast Pork:
- You need Pork tenderloin (1.25lbs – 1.75lbs)
- Take 2 tbs brown sugar
- Get 1 tbs smoked paprika
- Take 1 1⁄2 tsp salt
- Provide 1 tsp ground mustard
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp onion powder
- Take 1⁄2 tsp ground black pepper
- Provide 1⁄4 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp cayenne powder (optional)
- Provide 1⁄2 tbs olive oil
Steps to make Air fryer Roast Pork:
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl
- Trim the pork tenderloin of any excess fat/silver skin. Coat with a ½ tablespoon olive oil. Rub spice mixture on entire pork roast
- Preheat air fryer to 400° F for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, carefully place pork roast into air fryer and air fry at 400° F for 20-22 minutes. Internal temp should be 145° – 160° F.
- When air fryer cycle is complete, carefully remove pork roast to a cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Save any juices to serve over sliced meat.
If you find this Air fryer Roast Pork recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.