Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crispy chicken cacciatore with pasta alfredo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy chicken cacciatore with pasta alfredo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are certain that you should have a fit and healthy heart. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that working out on a regular basis and following a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. But are you aware that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Know that fish is more or less the healthiest food out there. You already know this because, by now, you’ve probably been taught to eat fish at least two times each week. This is particularly true for individuals whose hearts are unhealthy. Be aware that fish is rich in Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Eat fish during at least two meals a week.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are particularly good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy chicken cacciatore with pasta alfredo recipe. You can have crispy chicken cacciatore with pasta alfredo using 22 ingredients and 28 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crispy chicken cacciatore with pasta alfredo:
- You need chicken:
- Use 2 Extra large split chicken breasts,
- Prepare 2 eggs
- Use 2 cups flour
- Get 1⁄2 cup milk 2%
- Provide 1 tsp. Kosher Salt
- Provide 1 tsp. Fresh Ground Black pepper
- Prepare 2 tbsp. Oil
- You need topping:
- Take 1 jar/can spaghetti sauce
- You need 1 tbsp. Spaghetti sauce,
- Get 1 pkg. shredded cheese, mozzarella
- Prepare 1 tbsp. Mozzarella cheese
- Use pasta:
- Get 1⁄2 box pasta of choice
- Prepare alfredo sauce:
- You need 2 cups heavy cream
- You need 11⁄2 cups freshly shredded parmesan cheese
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup or 1 stick of real butter
- You need 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Provide 1⁄4 tsp. Freshly ground black pepper
- Use 1⁄4 tsp. Kosher salt
Instructions to make Crispy chicken cacciatore with pasta alfredo:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Heat stove-top to medium high heat.
- Make the pasta according to the package directions.
- When pasta is done; drain and add a little butter, salt and pepper; mix together and set aside.
- Alfredo sauce:
- In a medium sauce pan; melt the butter.
- Then add the minced garlic; saute' for about a minute.
- Add 2 cups of heavy cream and the black pepper; stir to blend and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes; stirring every few minutes.
- Turn heat to low; then add the shredded cheese; stirring constantly until cheese is melted and smooth. Set aside.
- Sauce will thicken upon standing.
- Mix together sauce and pasta; garnish with parsely.
- Wash, Debone, and cut chicken breasts into 2 parts.
- Pound out the chicken pieces.
- Beat together eggs and milk.
- Mix together flour, salt, and pepper.
- Dredge chicken pieces in flour mixture; then dip into egg mixture; then dredge again into flour mixture; then let pieces of chicken rest for 15 minutes; so flour adheres to chicken.
- Heat 2 tbsp. of oil in a skillet.
- Fry pieces of chicken about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Remove from pan to a paper towel.
- Line a baking sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Lay chicken pieces on the lined baking sheet pan.
- Add 1 tbsp. of spaghetti sauce on top of each chicken breast pieces; then sprinkle on top with mozzarella cheese.
- Baked for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and let cool down.
- Serve on top of pasta Alfredo with a piece of garlic bread….enjoy
If you find this Crispy chicken cacciatore with pasta alfredo recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.