Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Flatbread/Pita BBQ Chicken Pizza recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Flatbread/Pita BBQ Chicken Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Flatbread/Pita BBQ Chicken Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Post We Are Going To Be Taking A Look At The Lots Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Coconut oil is going to be one of the things which can actually help individuals live a longer and healthier life and something you ought to start using today. Unlike other products you are able to purchase currently available this device will have a wide variety of health benefits for your body. There’s something else that’s important to understand about this device and that’s the reality that it can benefit you when you use it both internally as well as externally for your body. Coconut oil is much more beneficial than other oils you are able to purchase and in the following paragraphs we will be telling you why.
Something else you will find coconut oil is quite useful for is to be utilized on your hair and skin, and this is clearly something you would never do with other cooking oils. You will see that this will in fact help anyone who may possess some sort of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil supplies a healing effect. Needless to say you don’t need to have a skin rash to use this, as this is jam packed with antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will additionally make your skin feel incredibly smooth.
Yet another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been totally proven is that it could have healing affects for instance antiviral and anti bacterial. One of the greatest things you will be able to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil instead of the other oils that you may possibly be using at this current time. There are different vitamin organizations right now contemplating the thought of advertising coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you can start receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to flatbread/pita bbq chicken pizza recipe. You can have flatbread/pita bbq chicken pizza using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Flatbread/Pita BBQ Chicken Pizza:
- You need 1 pound chicken breast, cut into 1⁄2-inch cubes
- Take oil
- Take 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Prepare 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- Get 6 pita or small, round Middle Eastern flatbreads
- Provide BBQ Sauce
- Take bag shredded mozarella (You won't need all of it.)
- Provide 1⁄2 red onion, peeled and cut into very thin strips, vertically
- You need roughly 20 stems cilantro, chopped (I use stems and all.)
Steps to make Flatbread/Pita BBQ Chicken Pizza:
- Preheat 1 Tablespoon oil in a large pan to high, add chicken to the pan in a single layer. Let it cook undisturbed for 3 or 4 minutes on one side. - - Then add salt and onion powder, redistribute chicken, ensuring that the uncooked side of each piece is touching the cooking surface, then cook another 4 or 5 minutes until all chicken is opaque and cooked through.
- Add 2 Tablespoons BBQ sauce and mix to incorporate. - - Turn off heat, let chicken cool, and preheat oven to 435F.
- Toss chopped cilantro and red onions with oil. (About 1 Tablespoon per each.) - - This will give your cilantro and red onions more of a roasted flavor than if you didn't toss them in oil.
- Lightly brush each pita/flatbread with oil and place them on a baking sheet or sheet pan.
- Spread 2 Tablespoons BBQ sauce on each pita/flatbread evenly.
- Top with mozzarella.
- Followed by the chicken divided in 6 equal portions. (I know there are only 5 here, but the Hubs had eaten one for breakfast. :P)
- Then top with onions. (As you can see, I LOVE onions. :D)
- Then cilantro. (As you can see, I also LOVE cilantro.)
- Then an optional additional sprinkling of mozzarella to hold the toppings in place once the cheese melts.
- Bake for 15 minutes, switching racks halfway to make sure each pan gets the same type and intensity of heat exposure. - - That's it! Enjoy. :)
If you find this Flatbread/Pita BBQ Chicken Pizza recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.