Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Not so average sheppard pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Not so average sheppard pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already realize that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Consider this: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Can you remember being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? In reality, apples have numerous minerals and elements that promote a healthy heart. They contain loads of soluble fiber which works kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. Eating a single Red Delicious apple each day can trigger as much as an eight percent fall in your LDL cholesterol levels. That’s a fantastic number if you’re attempting to make your heart healthy!
There are lots of foods out there that that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are especially terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet each day. Your heart is going to be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to not so average sheppard pie recipe. You can have not so average sheppard pie using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Not so average sheppard pie:
- Get mash potatoes
- Take zucchini diced
- Provide yellow squash diced
- Use beef broth
- Prepare worcestershire sauce
- You need all purpose flour
- Get bulk pork sausage
- You need whole kernel corn
- Get diced baby carrots
- Get extra virgin olive oil
- Take garlic powder
- Use onion powder
- Prepare Fresh ground black pepper
- Take salt
Instructions to make Not so average sheppard pie:
- Preheat oven to 350
- In skillet brown sausage.. (if not greasy add a bit of olive oil to pan). Once browned add about 2 table spoons of flour and stir to coat well.
- Add broth and worcestershire sauce to sausage add about 2 to 3 more table spoons of flour mix well. (It should be a light gravy color). Add garlic,onion,salt and pepper to taste. Turn heat down to medium low and simmer to allow the gravy to reduce and thicken
- In a separate skillet add zucchini, squash, and corn and carrots Drizzle with olive oil, (I add additional seasoning here of garlic,onion,and pepper, but not necessary) and Sautee to your desired doneness..
- Stir in the vegetables into your meat and gravy mix. Once gravy is thick transfer everything into a baking dish.
- Spoon mashed potatoes over the meat and veggies and spread evenly.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes untill potatoes start to turn golden and crisp..
If you find this Not so average sheppard pie recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.