Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Crockpot Brussel Sprouts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot Brussel Sprouts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Brussel Sprouts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware that you need to have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must follow a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Do you know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Know that your heart needs blueberries. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are high in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts very much like the resveratrol in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at processing cholesterol as well as fats. If your body has the ability to easily break down fat and cholesterol, they will not amass in your body or cause heart problems. That means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are good for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially good, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Begin consuming these health food each day. Your heart is going to be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot brussel sprouts recipe. To cook crockpot brussel sprouts you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Crockpot Brussel Sprouts:
- Take 2 packages fresh Brussel sprouts (32 ounce)
- Prepare 4 onions, sliced
- Use 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Take 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- You need 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Use 6 cloves garlic, minced
- Take 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Take 1⁄8 cup olive oil
- Use 1⁄3 cup white wine
Instructions to make Crockpot Brussel Sprouts:
- Rinse Brussel sprouts in cold water, pat dry and trim off the ends……
- Place Brussel sprouts in your crockpot with your sliced onions…….
- In a bowl combine your salt, black pepper, crushed red pepper, minced garlic, balsamic vinegar, olive oil and white wine, mix well…..
- Pour mixture over Brussel sprouts and sliced onions, mix lightly…..
- Cover crockpot and cook on low heat for 5-6 hours, or until veggies are very tender…..Stir lightly once every hour……
- Serve with your favorite dish and enjoy 😉!!
If you find this Crockpot Brussel Sprouts recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.