Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pizza baked pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pizza baked pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already realize that the body needs the heart to be healthy. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Still, are you aware that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? Continue reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Fish is perhaps the best food you can eat. You already know this because, by now, you’ve probably been instructed to consume fish at least two times each week. This is especially true for people who suffer from heart problems or who are worried that their hearts are not in good shape. Know that fish contains a lot of Omega 3’s which are what lets your body break down bad cholesterol. Try consuming fish in at least two meals every week.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially good for the heart, though. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet daily. Your heart is going to be much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pizza baked pasta recipe. You can cook pizza baked pasta using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pizza baked pasta:
- Take 1 jar marinara sauce
- Prepare 1 jar Alfredo sauce
- Take 1 (8 oz) ricotta cheese
- Prepare 1 packages Italian 5 shredded cheese
- Get 1 box pasta (I like rotini)
- Prepare 1 package mini pepperoni
- Provide 1 bag regular pepperoni
Steps to make Pizza baked pasta:
- Cook pasta according to package
- Mix marinara, Alfredo, ricotta, and half of Italian blend cheese in a saucepan. Cook until all melted
- Once pasta is cooked and drained. Put in a 9x13 baking dish add mini pepperoni and sauce and mix.
- Sprinkle the rest of the Italian blend cheese on top and top with pepperoni
- Bake in oven at 400° for 10 minutes
If you find this Pizza baked pasta recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.