Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Pasta Alfredo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Pasta Alfredo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Pasta Alfredo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Are you aware, though, that some specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? Keep on reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Have you heard the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples have lots of minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. Apples have high soluble fiber content and this soluble fiber functions as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from amassing and causing blockages. One Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL cholesterol levels decrease by as much as 8 percent! That’s a terrific number for an individual who desires a healthier heart.
There are many foods that you can eat that are good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken pasta alfredo recipe. To cook chicken pasta alfredo you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Pasta Alfredo:
- Use 1⁄2 each red, yellow, and green peppers, sliced half moon
- Get 1 medium onion, sliced half moon
- Prepare 1⁄4 squash, sliced half moon or chunks
- Take 1 bunch broccoli florets
- You need 3⁄4 packages baby carrots
- Get 1 lb al dente penne or fettuccine pasta, cook as directed (if use fettuccine break noodles in half)
- Take 2-24 oz. jars alfredo sauce (I prefer Prego or Classico, if not can make from scratch)
- Use 1 tbsp salt
- You need 3⁄4 tsp black pepper or to taste
- Use 1⁄2 lb chicken, cooked & seasoned
- Use 1-8 oz. package of 5 cheese blend shredded cheese
- You need 1-8 oz. parmesean shredded cheese
Steps to make Chicken Pasta Alfredo:
- In large pot boil carrots for 10 minutes, then add broccoli for 5 minutes. Drain through colander with a large bowl underneath to save water.
- Set veggies aside & take boiled water & place back into same pot. Put in noodles to boil.
- While noodle are boiling, take rest of veggies & saute in butter for 10 minutes & take off heat.
- In 13x9 in. pan, mix all ingredients with only the package of shredded 5 cheese blend.
- Cover with foil & place pan in oven @ 400° for 30 minutes.
- Uncover pan, mix again & sprinkle parmesean cheese on top. Bake uncovered for 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Serve with garlic bread & salad.
If you find this Chicken Pasta Alfredo recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.