Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Filipino Cheese Cupcakes with Cheese Crumble recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Filipino Cheese Cupcakes with Cheese Crumble recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Filipino Cheese Cupcakes with Cheese Crumble recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Do you know, though, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Go on reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Know that fish is more or less the healthiest food out there. You already know this since, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been instructed to eat fish at least two times each week. This is especially true for people with heart problems or are worrying that their hearts are unhealthy. Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try to consume fish during at least two meals a week.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Start consuming these hearty foods regularly. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to filipino cheese cupcakes with cheese crumble recipe. To cook filipino cheese cupcakes with cheese crumble you need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Filipino Cheese Cupcakes with Cheese Crumble:
- You need 1⁄2 cup milk
- Get 1⁄2 teaspoon white vinegar
- Provide 1 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- You need 3 teaspoons baking powder
- Get 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Get 2 eggs (slightly beaten)
- Take 1⁄2 cup butter (melted and COOLED)
- Get 1 can/392g condensed milk on
- Take 1 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- You need 1 cup grated cheese (I used Kraft cheddar cheese)
- You need Cheese Crumble Topping:
- Take 1⁄4 cup butter (cold, cut into pieces)
- Prepare 3⁄4 cup grated cheese (I used Kraft cheddar cheese)
- Use 1⁄3 cup white sugar (superfine or Caster)
- Provide 1⁄2 cup flour
Instructions to make Filipino Cheese Cupcakes with Cheese Crumble:
- Preheat the oven to 350f or 180c. Line muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- In a small bowl or cup, combine milk and vinegar. Stir and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add flour, baking powder and salt. Stir to combine.
- In another bowl, lightly beat the eggs. Add melted butter, vanilla extract, and condensed milk. Whisk to combine.
- Add the wet ingredients and grated cheese to the dry ingredients. Stir with a wooden spoon until just combined; batter should be lumpy. DO NOT OVER MIX.
- Fill each cupcake liner with the batter. They should just be over 3⁄4 full. Use a big spoon or an ice cream scoop. Tap twice to remove the air bubbles.
- Cheese Crumble Topping: In a bowl, combine flour and sugar. Add the pieces of butter. Use a fork to cut the butter into the mixture until mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Toss the grated cheese until well distributed. Sprinkle over on top of the cupcakes, about 1 tablespoon each.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Serve and enjoy!
If you find this Filipino Cheese Cupcakes with Cheese Crumble recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.