Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Healthy chicken Alfredo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy chicken Alfredo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy chicken Alfredo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are certain that you have to have a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that exercising regularly and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Keep reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Have you ever heard the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have lots of great stuff in them to help promote a healthy heart. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which acts as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from amassing and causing blockages. A single Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels go down by as much as eight percent! That’s a fantastic number for someone who desires a healthier heart.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are good for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to start eating these heart-healthy foods regularly. Your heart is going to be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy chicken alfredo recipe. To cook healthy chicken alfredo you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy chicken Alfredo:
- Get Blackening seasoning
- You need 4-5 Boneless chicken breasts
- You need 1 lb on barilla protein pasta (I used angel hair but you can use spaghetti or fettuccine)
- You need To taste extra vegetables (I used zucchini but you can use some broccoli (just steam or boil them in pasta waster before boiling your pasta)
- Get As needed Chopped parsley to garnish
- You need Low fat Alfredo Sauce
- Prepare 4 cups chicken broth
- You need 1 cup Lite cream
- Provide 4 ounces low fat cream cheese (1⁄2 block)
- Use 4-5 cloves garlic minced
- Get 2 tbsp flour
- Prepare to taste Salt & pepper
- Provide 1 tbsp adobo seasoning
- Get 1⁄2 cup Parmesan cheese
Steps to make Healthy chicken Alfredo:
- Grill or bake chicken at 450° til cooked. Let it slightly cool so you can cut it up
- Boil your veggies til almost tender and then add your pasta to cook. Drain and let it sit aside while you make sauce in same pot
- Add broth, cream, cheese, garlic, and seasoning to pot. Bring to a simmer and whisk to melt the cream cheese.
- Once melted whisk in 2 tbsp of flour to thicken. Let simmer til sauce thickens slightly. Add parsley and Parmesan to finish, enjoy!
If you find this Healthy chicken Alfredo recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.