Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Alfredo in a garlic parm & herb bread bowl recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Alfredo in a garlic parm & herb bread bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Alfredo in a garlic parm & herb bread bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that the body needs a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that a number of specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? Go on reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is just about the healthiest food you can include in your diet. You already know this since, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been told to consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true for individuals whose hearts are not in good shape. Fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and transform unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try eating fish in two meals every week.
There are many foods that you can consume that will be good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. These foods are especially beneficial for the heart, however. Try to start incorporating these healthy foods in your diet regularly. Your heart is going to be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken alfredo in a garlic parm & herb bread bowl recipe. You can have chicken alfredo in a garlic parm & herb bread bowl using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Alfredo in a garlic parm & herb bread bowl:
- You need 1⁄2 lb (1 half) a box of your favorite pasta)
- Use 3 tablespoons melted butter
- Provide 1 jar Alfredo sauce
- Provide 1⁄4 cup milk or cream
- Use 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- Take 1⁄2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Take 2 chicken breast fried (see my last recipe)
- Use Italian seasoning
- You need Minced garlic
- Use to taste Pepper and salt
- You need 1 large French bread loaf
Instructions to make Chicken Alfredo in a garlic parm & herb bread bowl:
- Cool chicken breasts according to last recipe. Slice into thin strips.
- Boil the noodles in salted water until aldente depending on shape time will vary. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Mix Alfredo sauce,milk, pepper, salt, and noodles together
- Hollow out your French bread like this: and put half the shredded cheese inside the bottom of the bread bowl then fill with Alfredo noodles and top with fried chicken strips, remaining shredded mozzarella and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Mix melted butter and herbs together and brush on outside of bread and sprinkle with more Parmesan cheese. Place under the broiler on a baking sheet for 4⁄5 minutes until cheese is speckled and bubbly.
If you find this Chicken Alfredo in a garlic parm & herb bread bowl recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.