Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cong You Bin (Scallion Pancake) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cong You Bin (Scallion Pancake) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are certain that you must have a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Are you aware, though, that a number of specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Fish is possibly the heartiest food you can eat up. You may already know this because you’ve most likely been told to see to it that you eat fish at least two times a week. This is especially true for those whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try to eat fish in two meals each week.
There are tons of foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great for the heart, though. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet each day. Your heart is going to be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cong you bin (scallion pancake) recipe. To make cong you bin (scallion pancake) you need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cong You Bin (Scallion Pancake):
- Take 2 cups AP flour
- Get 2⁄3 cups water
- You need Vegetable oil, for drizzling
- You need 1 cup Scallion or spring onion, cut into small pieces
- Get to taste Salt
- Take Dipping sauce
- Provide 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- Take 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- Use 1 tbsp grated garlic and ginger
- Take 1-2 tbsp chili garlic oil (or as preferred)
Instructions to make Cong You Bin (Scallion Pancake):
- Gradually mix water into all-purpose flour. The resulting mixture will be a bit sticky.
- Knead for 3-4 solid minutes. Then cover with cling wrap or cloth and rest for 30 minutes.
- Once rested, Knead again for 2 minutes. You will notice that the dough is smoother and a little bit elastic by then.
- Divide the dough into four portions. Dust the table and the rolling pin with flour and roll out one portion of the dough into a rough rectangle about 1 mm thin. Remember that the thinner the dough is, the flakier it will be.
- Once rolled out, rub some oil on one side and season with a salt. Place the chopped scallion and out the dough and its scallion filling into a log. Try to make it tight as possible.
- From a log shape, coil it around itself so it looks like a snail shell. Pinch the end to get it to stick.
- Flatten out the now snail-shaped dough and roll out to a thinner disk. The thinner the disk is, the crunchier it will be. Do the same for the rest of the dough.
- Add a little oil in a non-stick pan and fry the disk until browned on one side. Flip and fry the other side.
- Cut into quarters and serve with a dipping sauce of chili oil, choice of vinegar, light sodium soy sauce, and grated garlic and ginger.
If you find this Cong You Bin (Scallion Pancake) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.