Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Arabic style chicken with sumac, onions and walnuts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Arabic style chicken with sumac, onions and walnuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Arabic style chicken with sumac, onions and walnuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already know how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Did you already know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Do you remember hearing the old saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have lots of great stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. Appleas have loads of soluble fiber which functions sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t take hold and build up into blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels drop by as much as eight percent. This is a fantastic number for somebody who desires his or her heart to be healthier.
There are many foods that you can consume that are good for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially beneficial for the heart, though. Introduce these foods into your diet every day. Your heart is going to be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to arabic style chicken with sumac, onions and walnuts recipe. To make arabic style chicken with sumac, onions and walnuts you only need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Arabic style chicken with sumac, onions and walnuts:
- Take 4 whole chicken legs , skinless
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- Get 4 pita bread
- Take 200 gm yellow onions ,finely sliced
- Take 1& 1⁄2 cup coriander leaves ,chopped
- Use 100 gm walnuts
- Use 1 & 1⁄2 tbsp sumac
- Use as needed butter for greasing the baking pan
- Use Ingredients for marinade:
- Provide 10 cloves garlic , grated
- Take 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- You need 2 tsp sumac
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp all spice
- You need 1⁄4 tsp cinnamon powder
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp paprika
- Provide 1 lemon juice
- Prepare to taste salt
Instructions to make Arabic style chicken with sumac, onions and walnuts:
- Marinate the chicken pieces in the marinade ingredients for one hour or overnight.
- Grease an ovenproof dish with butter.
- Tear the pita breads into pieces and line the dish; keep balance pieces aside.
- Remove the chicken pieces from the marinade and place on the pita bread.
- To the remaining marinade add 1⁄4 cup olive oil,sliced onions,coriander leaves, sumac,walnuts and salt to taste. Toss together and layer it on the chicken legs.
- Cover with the remaining pita pieces and bake in a preheated oven @ 180 degree centigrade for 40 minutes.
- If the bread gets too much colour, cover the dish with aluminium foil.
- Remove and serve warm.
- Crush the crisp pita pieces and garnish on the chicken for added texture.
If you find this Arabic style chicken with sumac, onions and walnuts recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.