Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's coconut prawns with Polynesian sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's coconut prawns with Polynesian sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should follow a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. But are you aware that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Continue reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Know that fish is just about the healthiest food you can include in your diet. You already know this as, by now, you’ve probably been told to eat fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for individuals with heart problems or are worrying that their hearts are not in good shape. Know that fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are what enables your body to break down unhealthy cholesterol. Try eating fish in two meals each week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are terrific for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to start consuming these foods on a regular basis. Your heart will be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's coconut prawns with polynesian sauce recipe. You can cook brad's coconut prawns with polynesian sauce using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's coconut prawns with Polynesian sauce:
- Use For the sauce
- Use 2 jars apricot pineapple preserves
- You need 1 small red onion, diced
- Provide 3 tbs brown sugar
- Prepare 1 1⁄2 tbs white sugar
- Prepare 1 tbs ketchup
- Provide 1 tbs yellow mustard
- Use 3 tbs cider vinegar
- Prepare 2 tbs white vinegar
- Use Juice of 1 lime
- Get Juice of 1⁄2 lemon
- Prepare 1⁄2 bunch chopped cilantro
- Provide 1 LG clove garlic, minced
- Provide 3 jalapeño peppers, seeded and chopped
- Get For the prawns
- Use 2 lbs 16-21 count prawns, deshell devein and butterfly
- Prepare 1 pkg shredded coconut
- Prepare 1 1⁄2 cups dry tempura batter
- Use 1⁄2 tsp each; salt, garlic powder, ginger, mustard, 5 spice
- Provide 1 cup + 2 tbs ice cold water
- Take 1 cup ap flour
- Prepare Lemon slices for garnish
Steps to make Brad's coconut prawns with Polynesian sauce:
- Heat oven to 300 degrees. Place coconut on a large baking sheet. Spread out evenly in a thin layer. Bake around 30 minutes. Stir around 3 or 4 times. Coconut should end up lightly toasted, not burnt.
- Mix all ingredients together for the sauce in a LG saucepan or wok. Slowly bring to a simmer over medium low heat. Simmer until onion becomes tender. Remove from heat and cool until able to be worked with. Place in a blender and pulse until it becomes a smooth sauce.
- Meanwhile, prepare prawns. Heat oil in a deep fryer to 360 degrees. Place flour in a bowl. Mix spices with dry tempura mix, then mix in the water. Adjust until it is like thin pancake batter. Place coconut in another bowl.
- Cook 5-6 prawns at a time so the oil maintains temperature. Dredge in flour, then tempura, then coconut. Knock off excess. Hold tip of prawn in the oil for a couple seconds before dropping in. Fry for 2-3 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
- To plate, spread sauce on the bottom. Arrange prawns, then garnish with a lemon slice. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
If you find this Brad's coconut prawns with Polynesian sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.