Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Lasagna with an Alfredo twist recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Lasagna with an Alfredo twist recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna with an Alfredo twist recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Many Of You May Not Realize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
In this day and age of people are trying to live a healthier life and you will find that the utilization of coconut oil can help you accomplish this. You are in addition going to see that there isn’t just one specific benefit that’s related to coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. Another thing I would like to point out concerning the use of coconut oil is that it is not only something which can be used internally or externally, it’s something that can be used for both. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be looking at a number of the benefits which are connected with the utilization of coconut oil when compared with other oils.
Another thing a large number of men and women would never do with any traditional kinds of vegetable oils would be to use this directly on their skin, however this is recommended when it comes to coconut oil. For individuals who end up suffering from various kinds of rashes you may want to think about rubbing coconut oil on your skin as this can help you heal the rash. Of course you do not need to have a skin rash to use this, because this is loaded with antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will also make your skin feel extremely smooth.
There’s currently studies being done that are leading individuals to the conclusion that coconut oil can possibly fight off bacterial and viral infections in the body, nevertheless this is not yet been proven. If you have other oils in your house I would suggest getting rid of them and replacing them with coconut oil on account of the many benefits that can be associated with it. There are different vitamin companies right now contemplating the thought of promoting coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you are able to begin receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna with an alfredo twist recipe. You can cook lasagna with an alfredo twist using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lasagna with an Alfredo twist:
- Take 2 Italian sausage links (removed from casing)
- Get 4-5 No-Boil lasagna noodles
- Use 12 Oz your favorite marinara pasta sauce
- Get 8 Oz your favorite Alfredo sauce
- Get 1 egg
- Prepare 15 Oz Ricotta Cheese
- Take 6 Oz shredded mozzarella
- You need 4 Oz shredded Parmesan
- Take 1 tbs Italian or Greek seasoning
- Use 1 tsp garlic powder
- Take 1 tsp crushed red pepper (optional)
Instructions to make Lasagna with an Alfredo twist:
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Brown sausage in medium skillet while you mix the egg, ricotta, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheeses in a separate bowl.
- In a small loaf baking dish, spray cooking spray on all sides. Layer bottom with marinara sauce.
- Start with one pasta layer, then add a layer of the cheese mixture, sausage, equal amounts of sauce, and separated amounts of spices. (if you love cheese, you can add a little on each layer as you go)
- Repeat at least three times and save enough cheese mixture and meat to add on top before baking.
- Bake at 375° for 40 minutes covered. Remove cover and bake an additional 10 minutes or until the cheese is slightly browned.
If you find this Lasagna with an Alfredo twist recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.