Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Shrimp macaroni and cheese recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Shrimp macaroni and cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp macaroni and cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that getting regular exercise and following a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, though, that several specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Be aware that your heart needs blueberries. Here’s a fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol in grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at processing cholesterol as well as fats. If your body is able to easily break down fat and cholesterol, they won’t build up in your body or cause heart problems. That, basically, helps your heart be in great condition.
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Introduce these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp macaroni and cheese recipe. To cook shrimp macaroni and cheese you only need 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp macaroni and cheese:
- Provide 1 lb uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Use 1 tablespoon butter
- Prepare 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Prepare Macaroni and cheese
- Get 1 lb cellentani pasta
- Provide 4 tablespoons butter
- Take 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- You need 3 cups milk
- Use 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Use 1 tablespoon onion powder
- Use 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Use 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- Provide 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Use 2 cups grated extra sharp cheddar cheese
- Get 2 cups grated Monterrey jack cheese
- Take Topping
- Get 1⁄4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Get 3⁄4 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- Take 3 tablespoons melted butter
Steps to make Shrimp macaroni and cheese:
- Cook pasta according to package directions, strain, rinse in cold water, and set aside.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter with 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large (oven proof) iron skillet on medium-high heat. Add shrimp in an even layer and cook 2-3 minutes, flip over, and continue to cook 2-3 minutes or until cooked through. Remove shrimp to a cutting board. When cool enough to handle, cut into halves. Set aside.
- While shrimp are cooking, preheat oven to 350.
- Keep the drippings in the skillet and melt 4 tablespoons butter over medium heat, then whisk in the flour. Cook, while stirring for 2 minutes. Turn heat to low then gradually whisk in milk. Whisk in cornstarch and remaining seasoning.
- Simmer, whisking constantly until thickened (but not overly thick). Whisk in cheddar, then Monterrey jack. Add shrimp and pasta and stir until evenly coated.
- Spread pasta into an even layer and top with Parmesan. Whisk Panko with melted butter and evenly sprinkle on top. Bake 15-20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Turn oven to broil to toast Panko for 3-5 minutes, watching closely so it doesn’t burn.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
If you find this Shrimp macaroni and cheese recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.