Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken broccoli alfredo stuffed shells recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken broccoli alfredo stuffed shells recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken broccoli alfredo stuffed shells recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be either. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the overall health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Can you remember being told by your mom or dad “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have loads of good stuff in them to help promote a healthy heart. Appleas contain loads of soluble fiber which works kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels fall by as much as 8%. That’s a wonderful number for someone who wants a healthier heart.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially beneficial for the heart, however. Try to begin eating these hearty foods each day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken broccoli alfredo stuffed shells recipe. You can cook chicken broccoli alfredo stuffed shells using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken broccoli alfredo stuffed shells:
- Get 2 jars alfredo sauce
- Provide 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- Prepare 1 bag broccoli steamed and chopped
- Take 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Provide 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Use 25 jumbo pasta shells, cooked
Instructions to make Chicken broccoli alfredo stuffed shells:
- Preheat oven to 350
- Boil water and cook 25 jumbo shells, strain and rinse with cold water. Keep in strainer, set aside.
- Cook and shred chicken. Steam broccoli bag in microwave and chop.
- Mix 1 jar of alfredo sauce, chicken, broccoli, and both cheeses. Stuff mixture into shells. Line caserole dish with 1⁄2 jar alfredo sauce. Line stuffed shells in dish, top with remaining alfredo sauce
- Cover with foil and bake for 35 minutes
If you find this Chicken broccoli alfredo stuffed shells recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.