Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked pineapple recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked pineapple recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are certain that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. But are you aware that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. Blueberries are high in antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol you will find in grapes. Pterostilbene helps the body be better at processing fats and choelsterol. The more effortless it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to clog your arteries and cause problems for your heart. This, basically, makes your heart healthy.
There are tons of foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially great for the heart, though. Start consuming these health food every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked pineapple recipe. You can have baked pineapple using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked pineapple:
- Provide 1 lb Small pineapple, about
- Prepare 1 pound salt
- You need Chinese five spice powder
- Take Cloves
- Get Nutmeg
- Take 1 Egg white
- Use Mint to garnish (optional)
- Take Whipped cream to finish
Steps to make Baked pineapple:
- So, preheat your oven to 300 F and prep your ingredients
- So mix your bag of salt with the ground spices and prepare the egg white
- Mix the egg whites into the salt and form a paste that isn't too wet, but more like thick muddy consistency
- Gently hold the leafy part of your pineapple (can be a bit prickly!) and pack on the salt mixture encasing your pineapple
- Place your phone into the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes
- When done, the pineapple should have a nice hard salt crust, let it cool for about 10-15 minutes then crack it open with a knife
- To serve, cut the pine apple, skin on, into four sections lengthwise. Place some chopped mint and some whipped cream on there and enjoy!
If you find this Baked pineapple recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.