Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware that the body calls for a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you already know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Fish is among the best meats you can consume. You already know this because, by now, you’ve probably been instructed to eat fish at least two times each week. This is especially true for those with heart problems or are concerned that their hearts are not in good shape. Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try to include fish in a couple of meals each week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are essentially good, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb philly cheesesteak casserole recipe. You can have low carb philly cheesesteak casserole using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole:
- Take 1 lb lean ground beef
- Get 1⁄2 green bell pepper - chopped
- Get 4 oz fresh button mushrooms - chopped
- Get 1 tsp salt
- You need 1⁄4 tsp black pepper
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp onion powder
- Provide 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- You need 4 eggs
- You need 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Provide 6-8 slices provolone cheese
Steps to make Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole:
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat, breaking up to a fine crumble as you go. About halfway through cooking the meat add the bell pepper and mushrooms. Stir in the salt, pepper, onion powder, and worcestershire. Continue cooking until the veggies are tender.
- When meat mixture is done do not drain. Transfer directly to a greased 9x9 inch casserole dish, spreading out evenly. Set aside to cool for about 10 minutes.
- While the meat is cooling preheat oven to 350°F. Crack eggs into a medium bowl. Add cream to eggs. Wisk together until well blended.
- Pour egg blend evenly over meat mixture in casserole dish. Top evenly with provolone to cover (I used 7 1⁄2 slices to get the coverage I desired).
- Place casserole in oven. Bake 20-30 minutes or until the center no longer jiggles when you shake the dish. If the cheese begins to brown too much while cooking loosely tent with foil. When done, remove from oven and let rest 10 minutes. Dish it up and enjoy!
If you find this Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.