Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sirloin Beef steak Jackets an Butter Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sirloin Beef steak Jackets an Butter Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Think about it: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. But did you know that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. You’ll be glad to know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This partcular antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you take in. If your body can easily break down fat and cholesterol, they are not going to amass in your body or cause your heart to have problems. That, in effect, helps your heart be in tip-top shape.
There are plenty of foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially good for the heart, though. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sirloin beef steak jackets an butter beans recipe. To make sirloin beef steak jackets an butter beans you need 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sirloin Beef steak Jackets an Butter Beans:
- Take large Baking Potatoes
- Get Almost a 200g Sirloin Beef Steak
- Provide Butter Beans,so a 400g tin
- Take Salted Butter
- Prepare Crystallized Sea Salt
- You need Vegetable Oil
Steps to make Sirloin Beef steak Jackets an Butter Beans:
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 7.Lightly sprinkle Crystallized Sea Salt on a Baking Tray and then wash the outer Skins of the large Baking Potatoes and prick holes in - with a Dinner Fork,roll the wet - clean,Jacket Potatoes onto the Sea Salt and then bake for 2 hours - could be done in 1 hour and 30 minutes,depends on how large the Baking Potatoes are.
- In the last 15 minutes of cooking time - boil the emptied tin of Butter Beans in a saucepan on the hob.
- In the last 10 minutes - wash the Sirloin Beef Steak under the cold water tap,squeeze out moisture and then place the Sirloin Beef Steak in the frying pan of hot Vegetable Oil and shallow fry on the highest setting for 2 minutes on the One side and then turn it over for a further 2 minutes - leave to rest for 6 minutes and then serve with buttered - cooked Jacket potatoes and cooked drained Butter Beans.Enjoy.
If you find this Sirloin Beef steak Jackets an Butter Beans recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.