Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Shrimp White Lasagna Roll Ups recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Shrimp White Lasagna Roll Ups recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Still, are you aware that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? Today, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Have you heard the adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain lots of minerals and elements that keep your heart healthy. They are high in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t accumulate or cause blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple each day can trigger as much as an eight percent decrease in your LDL levels. That’s a great number for someone who desires a healthier heart.
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially great, though, for improving your heart health. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy shrimp white lasagna roll ups recipe. You can cook creamy shrimp white lasagna roll ups using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Shrimp White Lasagna Roll Ups:
- Get Lasagna :
- Prepare 12 lasagna noodles
- Provide 2 containers (15 oz.) ricotta cheese
- Provide 3⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup freshly shredded parmesan cheese, divided
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Provide Pinch salt and pepper
- Use Freshly chopped parsley
- Prepare Shrimp :
- You need 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp. cajun seasoning
- Take 1⁄4 tsp. each salt and pepper
- Prepare 1⁄2 lb. shrimp
- Provide White Sauce :
- Get 2 cups heavy cream
- Get 8 tbsp. unsalted butter
- Use 4 oz. block style cream cheese
- Take 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Use 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Get 1⁄2 tsp. onion powder
- Provide 1⁄4 tsp. salt, pepper, garlic powder
- Provide 1⁄4 cup freshly shredded parmesan cheese
Instructions to make Creamy Shrimp White Lasagna Roll Ups:
- In a large pot, get some salted water boiling for the lasagna noodles. Cook them according to package directions. Once done, drain them and lay them out on some parchment paper. Set them aside.
- While getting the water ready for the noodles, heat the olive oil in a large, deep skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add the shrimp. Season the shrimp with the Cajun seasoning, salt and pepper and cook until pink and opaque all over. When done, remove them to a cutting board and set them aside to cool slightly.
- Return the skillet to the burner and add the cream, butter and cream cheese. Whisk together until everything is smooth and incorporated. Then whisk in the seasonings, the garlic and the cheese. Let it simmer for 3-5 minutes, until thickened. Remove the skillet from the heat and set it aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together the ricotta cheese, Italian seasoning, pinch of salt and pepper and 1⁄4 cup of mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Coarsely chop the shrimp and stir it into the ricotta mixture.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 9x13" pan with foil. Ladle about 1⁄2 a cup of the white sauce over the bottom of the baking pan and spread it out. Working one at a time, scoop the ricotta mixture out onto the noodles and spread it out over the noodle. Start at one end and carefully roll the noodle up. Place it seam side down in the baking pan.
- Once they are all rolled, pour the remaining white sauce evenly over the top of the rolls. Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheese over the top, then cover the pan with foil.
- Bake covered for 25 minutes, then uncover and bake an additional 20 minutes, until completely hot throughout and the cheese begins to turn golden brown. Once done, remove from the oven and garnish with some chopped parsley. Serve immediately and enjoy!
If you find this Creamy Shrimp White Lasagna Roll Ups recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.