Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meat Lovers Potato O’Brian Breakfast Casserole 🥘 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meat Lovers Potato O’Brian Breakfast Casserole 🥘 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already realize that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? In this article, you will discover which foods are great for your heart.
Can you remember when your parents would tell you an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples have lots of minerals and elements that keep your heart healthy. Apples are known to have tons of soluble fiber which acts kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t take hold and build up into blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels fall by as much as 8%. That’s a fantastic number if you’re working to improve your heart health!
There are a whole lot of foods that you can eat that will be beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. The foods mentioned are especially beneficial for the heart, however. Begin incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet daily. Your heart will be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meat lovers potato o’brian breakfast casserole 🥘 recipe. You can have meat lovers potato o’brian breakfast casserole 🥘 using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Meat Lovers Potato O’Brian Breakfast Casserole 🥘:
- You need 2 packages frozen hash browns, Potatoes O’Brien style (28 ounce), slightly thawed
- Prepare 1 pound (16 ounce) bulk pork sausage
- Get 1 package (8 ounce) ham steak(cut into chunks)
- Prepare 10 eggs
- Get 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- You need 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Take 1 can (12 ounce) evaporated milk
- Take 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Take Canola oil cooking spray
Instructions to make Meat Lovers Potato O’Brian Breakfast Casserole 🥘:
- In a large pot sauté your bulk pork sausage until browned, breaking up into small chunks……..
- Add into sausage your chunk ham steak, sauté until lightly browned, remove from heat…..
- Now add in both packages of your Potatoes O’Brien, mix all well……
- Transfer potato mixture to a lightly greased baking pan……
- In a bowl whisk together eggs, black pepper, Dijon mustard and evaporated milk…….
- Pour egg mixture over potato and meat mixture……
- Top with your shredded cheddar cheese…….
- Cover baking pan and refrigerate overnight……
- The next day take out casserole and let sit for about 30-40 minutes before baking, then bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 50-60 minutes, or until center of casserole is completely set……
- Let stand for about 20 minutes before serving, then serve and enjoy 😉!!
If you find this Meat Lovers Potato O’Brian Breakfast Casserole 🥘 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.