Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are aware that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must follow a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. However, did you know that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is perhaps the heartiest food you can ingest. You already know this as, by now, you’ve likely been told to eat fish at least two times each week. This is especially true for people with heart problems or are worrying that their hearts aren’t healthy. Know that fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps process and turn unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try eating fish a couple of times every week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Begin eating these hearty foods on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable lasagna recipe. To cook vegetable lasagna you only need 40 ingredients and 25 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetable Lasagna:
- Prepare For The Tomato Sauce
- Take fresh tomato pulp
- Prepare olive oil
- Prepare finely chopped garlic (lehsun)
- Get finely chopped onions
- Use dried oregano
- Get dry red chilli flakes (paprika)
- You need tomato ketchup
- Use chilli powder
- Take salt
- Prepare sugar
- Take For The Lasagna
- Get lasagne sheets, readily available in the market
- Provide oil
- Provide salt
- You need For The Roasted Vegetables
- Prepare diagonally cut capsicum (red, yellow and green)
- You need diagonally cut baby corn
- Provide broccoli florets
- Take diagonally cut zucchini
- Prepare olive oil
- Take finely chopped garlic (lehsun)
- Get dry red chilli flakes (paprika)
- You need salt and freshly ground black pepper (kalimirch)
- Prepare For The Creamy Vegetables
- Take milk
- Prepare plain flour (maida)
- Take chopped capsicum (red, yellow and green)
- Prepare baby corn roundels
- Take carrot
- You need french beans
- Get corn Karla
- Get broccoli florets
- Take butter
- Prepare garlic (lehsun) paste
- Use salt and freshly ground black pepper (kalimirch)
- Get grated mozzarella cheese
- Get Other Ingredients
- Provide grated processed cheese
- Use dried mixed herbs
Instructions to make Vegetable Lasagna:
- For the tomato sauce - Heat the olive oil in a large non-stick pan, add the garlic and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the tomato pulp, oregano, chilli flakes, tomato ketchup, chilli powder and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 5 to 6 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the sugar, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally. Keep aside.
- For lasagna sheets - Combine enough water, oil and salt in a large pan, mix well and allow the water to boil.
- Once the water starts boiling, add 2 lasagne sheets and cook on a medium flame for 5 to 7 minutes, taking care they do not stick to each other.
- Drain and remove it on a plate. Keep aside.
- Repeat same for cook the remaining 2 lasagne sheets. (no need to boil water again for the remaining you can use the same boiled water witch you boil earlier)
- For the roasted vegetables - Heat the olive oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and chilli flakes and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the coloured capsicum, baby corn, broccoli, zucchini and salt and sauté on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, toss occasionally. Keep aside.
- For creamy vegetables - Combine the milk and plain flour in a deep bowl and whisk well till no lumps remain. Keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a non-stick pan, add the garlic paste and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the bell peppers and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the baby corn, broccoli, carrot, corn and salt and sauté on a medium flame for 2 more minute
- Add the milk-plain flour mixture, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, stir continuously.
- Add little salt and pepper powder, mix well and cook on low flame for 1 minute, stir continuously. Off the flam and keep aside.
- How to proceed - Spread ¼ cup of prepared tomato sauce evenly in a baking dish.
- Place 2 cooked lasagne sheets evenly over it and press it lightly.
- Spread a portion of the creamy vegetables and 5 tbsp of the prepared tomato sauce evenly over it.
- Top it with the roasted vegetables and spread it evenly.
- Sprinkle ¼ mozzarella cheese and ¼ cup of processed cheese evenly over it.
- Place the remaining 2 cooked lasagna sheets and spread the remaining portion of the creamy vegetables evenly over it.
- Spread the remaining 5 tbsp of tomato sauce and again sprinkle ¼ mozzarella cheese and ¼ cup of processed cheese evenly over it.
- Finally, sprinkle mixed herbs evenly over it and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 15 to 20 minutes, or till the cheese melts and it turns light brown in colour from the top.
- Serve immediately.
If you find this Vegetable Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.