Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Spicy Shrimp Sweet Potato Boat and Avocado Crema recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Shrimp Sweet Potato Boat and Avocado Crema recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Shrimp Sweet Potato Boat and Avocado Crema recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already know that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that getting regular exercise and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Blueberries are terrific for your heart. Here’s a fact: Blueberries have lots of antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works just like the resveratrol in grapes. This antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you take in. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to amass in your system and or cause issues for your heart. That, essentially, helps your heart be as healthy as possible.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. The foods mentioned are particularly beneficial for the heart, however. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy shrimp sweet potato boat and avocado crema recipe. To make spicy shrimp sweet potato boat and avocado crema you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Shrimp Sweet Potato Boat and Avocado Crema:
- Prepare 1⁄2 lb. shrimp, peeled - I usually buy shrimp frozen, raw, deveined, with the tails still on. Thaw in a strainer under cool water, remove the tails, and spread out over paper towels to pat dry
- Get 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Use 1 Tbsp chili flakes
- Provide 1 tsp garlic powder
- You need 1 tsp sea salt
- Use 1⁄4 tsp black pepper
- Prepare 1 avocado
- Use 1 Tbsp coconut milk (any other milk may work)
- You need 1⁄4 tsp fresh lime juice
- Get 2 medium sweet potatoes
- Use 3⁄4 cup Cilantro, chopped and divided
- Take Lime wedges to garnish
Instructions to make Spicy Shrimp Sweet Potato Boat and Avocado Crema:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Wash sweet potatoes, cut them into halves and place on a baking tray. Brush with a bit of oil, season with salt and pepper then roast in the oven for about 30-40 minutes.
- If you are short on time, skip step 1, poke the potatoes with a fork a few times and microwave for 10-15 minutes, until tender.
- Once cooked, remove and allow to cool a bit. Then gently scoop out the center leaving a medium size layer of flesh inside.
- Meanwhile; make the avocado cream. In a food processor, combine avocado with milk, lime juice, 1⁄2 cup cilantro, a pinch of salt and pulse until very smooth.
- Heat a large skillet with 1 tbsp of oil over medium heat and add shrimp, garlic, chilli flakes and a pinch of salt.
- Cook the shrimp on both sides until opaque, about 3-4 minutes.
- To assemble, place the shrimp in the sweet potato boats, top with avocado cream, garnish with remaining cilantro and serve!
If you find this Spicy Shrimp Sweet Potato Boat and Avocado Crema recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.