Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tofu Poke Bowl with Srirachannaise recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tofu Poke Bowl with Srirachannaise recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already know that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. But are you aware that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Continue reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts pretty much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. This antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you take in. The easier it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to build up in your system and cause problems for your heart. This, then, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are lots of foods out there that that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Introduce these foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tofu poke bowl with srirachannaise recipe. You can have tofu poke bowl with srirachannaise using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tofu Poke Bowl with Srirachannaise:
- You need Jasmine Rice
- Take Iceberg Lettuce
- You need Rocket
- Prepare Carrot
- Provide Baby Corns
- Take Cob Sweetcorn
- Take serving of Tofu
- Take Spring Onions
- Get Sesame Oil
- Take Sriracha
- Provide Mayonnaise
- Get Soy Sauce
- Use Plain Flour
- Take Oil
- Use Optional, Baked Chickpeas (or other left-over dish)
- Take Salt
Instructions to make Tofu Poke Bowl with Srirachannaise:
- Boil the rice until it is dry, but a little sticky. Add half of the sesame oil to the rice, along with some salt to taste. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, peel the carrot and using the peeler, cut it into ribbons. Finely chop the lettuce and spring onion. Boil the corn in a pot of water, the baby corn will only need about 30 seconds (this is my preference, I don't like un-cooked baby corn) and the corn on the cob will need about 5 minutes. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Press the water out of the tofu and chop into medium chunks. Mix the flour with a little salt and toss the tofu in the flour, so it is evenly coated. In a non-stick pan heat up the oil and half of the remaining sesame oil (make sure to leave some). When it is hot place the tofu in the pan (it should sizzle when added) gently fry on each side, until golden-brown.
- Now let's make the sauce! Combine the mayonnaise, Sriracha, remaining sesame oil and soy-sauce and mix well, until fully combined. The corn should be cool by now. Chop the baby-corn into small pieces, so it looks like flowers. Strip the main corn on the cob by placing it end-up on the chopping board and chopping downwards, towards the board.
- Time to assemble! First, add the rice, so it takes up a 3rd of your bowl (it should be nice and sticky, so easy to shape). Then add the optional chickpeas (or other left-overs). Add the lettuce and rocket, this should take up about a quarter. On top of this add the sweetcorn, carrot, tofu and spring onion. Drizzle with the Srirachannaise and enjoy!
If you find this Tofu Poke Bowl with Srirachannaise recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.