Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fish and Shrimp Ceviche recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish and Shrimp Ceviche recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know that the body calls for a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. But are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Beans, would you believe it, are actually good for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, particularly the after effects of consuming beans, but they’re extremely healthy food items. This does not mean, though, that just eating beans will make your heart be a great deal healthier or counteract the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What this means is that substituting in edamame or pinto beans for the chicken on your green salad or eating a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you need to do. Fortunately, beans are very good tasting and you never know, you could end up preferring them to your hamburgers and chicken.
There are tons of foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are particularly beneficial for the heart, however. Begin consuming these heart-healthy foods on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be so much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish and shrimp ceviche recipe. To cook fish and shrimp ceviche you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fish and Shrimp Ceviche:
- Prepare 1 boneless raw fish (tilapia/swordfish)
- Take 8-10 pcs raw shrimp
- Use 6 pcs lime
- Use 1 pcs lemon
- Prepare 1 medium size tomato (cut in small pieces)
- Take 1 jalapeño (minced)
- Take 1 medium size red onion (cut in small pieces)
- Prepare 1⁄2 avocado (cut in small cubes)
- Provide 1 / cup minced cilantro
- Take Salt
- Take Pepper
- Provide Serrano pepper (minced) optional
Instructions to make Fish and Shrimp Ceviche:
- Cut fish and shrimp in cubes. Put in a large size bowl
- Squeeze lime and lemon and mix with the fish and shrimp in the bowl. Make sure that the seafoods are fully covered. You can add more lime to do so.
- Add the onions. Mix well. Cover with plastic wrap and put in the fridge for 1 1⁄2 hours. The seafoods will be cooked in lime. It will change the color.
- After 1 1⁄2 hours, check if all the seafoods have changed their color. Means its cooked already.
- When it's ready, add the tomatoes, avocado, cilantro, jalapeño pepper and serrano pepper (optional, if you want it spicy). Mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with tortilla/nacho chips. Best if served cold.
If you find this Fish and Shrimp Ceviche recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.