Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Shrimp saltimbocca recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp saltimbocca recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are certain that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? In this article, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is probably the healthiest food you can consume. You already know this because, by now, you’ve likely been told to eat fish at least two times each week. This is especially true for individuals who suffer from heart problems or are worrying that their hearts aren’t healthy. Fact: Fish is rich in Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try including fish in at least two of your meals per week.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are good for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to begin consuming these foods daily. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp saltimbocca recipe. To make shrimp saltimbocca you need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shrimp saltimbocca:
- Take 4 Breaded fantail shrimp (I use the frozen ones)
- Use 2 slices prosciutto
- You need 4 slices buffalo mozzerella
- Use 1⁄2 cup Marsala wine
- Provide 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- Use 5-6 sage leaves
- Get Oil for deep frying
Steps to make Shrimp saltimbocca:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a small saucepan, combine brown sugar and Marsala over medium high heat and bring to a boil. Then reduce to what I call an aggressive (or hard) simmer. Stir regularly until it has reduced to half. Then remove from heat to allow it to cool for a few minutes. It will thicken slightly.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in another small saucepan at medium high heat.
- While everything is heating up, prepare the mozzarella, prosciutto and sage.
- Fry shrimp until golden brown. Then drain on a paper towel.
- On a shallow pan, layer the ingredients onto each shrimp and drizzle the glaze right over each piece.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes so that everything has heated through.
- Remove and serve. Careful… It will be hot.
If you find this Shrimp saltimbocca recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.