Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy beef noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy beef noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about it: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the overall health of your heart. But did you know that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Can you remember when your mother and father would tell you an apple a day keeps the doctor away? In reality, apples have many minerals and elements that promote a healthy heart. Apples are known to contain loads of soluble fiber which works sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. Consuming just a single Red Delicious apple daily can trigger as much as an eight percent decrease in your LDL levels. That’s a great number for an individual who desires a healthier heart.
There are plenty of foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are particularly good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Begin incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet daily. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy beef noodles recipe. To make spicy beef noodles you only need 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy beef noodles:
- Get 200 g beef
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp baking soda
- Use Marinade
- Provide 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Take 2 garlic cloves
- Get 1⁄2 tsp ginger powder
- Provide Noodles
- You need 1 carrot
- Take 1 tin baby corn
- Take 1 onion
- Provide 1 spring onion
- Get 1 egg
- Take 2 squares of egg noodles
- Prepare Sauce
- Get 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Use 2 tbsp oyster/mushroom sauce
- Take 2 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- You need 1 tsp sambal oelek
- Provide 1 clove garlic
- You need 1⁄2 tsp ginger powder
Instructions to make Spicy beef noodles:
- Slice the meat into thin strips, put in a bowl and mix well with baking soda. Let marinate for 30 minutes and rinse well in cold water. (Marinating the beef in baking soda is optional, but it does make it really nice and tender!)
- Put the beef back in the bowl with the soy sauce, garlic and ginger and leave for at least 20 minutes - over night is the best!
- Slice carrots, onion and spring onion finely. Cut baby corn in smaller pieces.
- Boil noodles for about 5 minutes and rinse with cold water. Mix all the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl.
- Fry the meat for a few minutes (until it's done) and set aside. Fry the carrots and onions until they're done to your liking. Add the egg and stir frequently until it's cooked and scrambled.
- Add meat, spring onions, baby corn, noodles and sauce to the pan and fry for another couple of minutes.
- Plate up and enjoy!
If you find this Spicy beef noodles recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.