Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Cajun Shrimp Smoked Sausage & Baby Potato Skillets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Cajun Shrimp Smoked Sausage & Baby Potato Skillets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already know that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that exercising regularly and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that several specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? In this article, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that is one of the heartiest meats that you can eat. You already know this because, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been told to consume fish at least twice a week. This is especially true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps process and turn unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try to consume fish a couple of times during each week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to begin consuming these foods regularly. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's cajun shrimp smoked sausage & baby potato skillets recipe. To make mike's cajun shrimp smoked sausage & baby potato skillets you need 30 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Cajun Shrimp Smoked Sausage & Baby Potato Skillets:
- You need ● For The Proteins
- Use 10 oz Andulie Or Smoked Sausage [sliced on the bias]
- Get 1 Pound LG Presteamed Shrimp [shelled]
- Get ● For The Vegetables
- You need 6 LG Baby Red Potatoes [quartered]
- Provide 1 EX LG Sweet Onion
- Take 1 Bag Colorful Sweet Baby Mini Bell Peppers
- Use ● Or, You Can Use
- Prepare 1 LG Sweet Green Bell Pepper [deseeded]
- Prepare 1 LG Sweet Red Bell Pepper [deseeded]
- Use 1 LG Sweet Orange Bell Pepper [deseeded]
- Provide 1 LG Sweet Yellow Bell Pepper [deseeded]
- Get ● Other Vegetables
- Prepare 2 LG Jalapeno Peppers [deseeded]
- Use 2 Cups Thick Sliced Mushrooms [lightly wiped clean]
- You need 6 Cloves Fine Minced Garlic
- You need as needed Green Onions [for garnish]
- Provide ● For The Seasonings [see directions below for amounts]
- Provide Italian Seasoning
- Use Cajun Seasoning
- Provide Cayenne Pepper
- Provide Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Use Granulated Garlic Powder
- Use Granulated Onion Powder
- Take Leaves Crushed Bay
- Get Red Pepper Flakes
- Prepare Dried Parsley
- Take Dried Cilantro
- Take Garlic Olive Oil
- Take Vegetable Broth
Steps to make Mike's Cajun Shrimp Smoked Sausage & Baby Potato Skillets:
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need. Shrimp not pictured.
- Or, you can use large sweet bell peppers.
- Add everything in the vegetable section. Slice or mince your vegetables. Coat with garlic olive oil as needed. Add 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper, 1 tsp Italian seasoning, 1⁄2 tsp red pepper flakes, 1⁄4 tsp Crushed Bay Leaves and 1 tsp Cajun seasoning. Mix well.
- All ingredients are good to go!
- Slice your sausage and de-shell your shrimp. Lightly coat in garlic olive oil. Add 1⁄2 tsp fresh ground pepper, 1⁄2 tsp Cajun seasoning, 1⁄2 tsp granulated garlic, 1⁄2 tsp granulated onion, 1 tbsp dried parsley and 1⁄2 tbsp dried Cilantro.
- Dry your potatoes and lightly coat with garlic olive oil.
- Add 1 tsp Cajun seasoning, 1⁄2 tsp granulated garlic and a 1⁄2 tsp granulated onion powder. Mix well
- Fry potatoes until you've created a char. About 7 minutes on high.
- My students divided the potatoes and vegetables and cooked them in separate 10" skillets.
- Bake both at 350° for 35 minutes. Pull from oven and add a dash of vegetable broth to each skillet. Stir.
- Add shrimp and smoked sausage on top. Bake again at 350° for 15 minutes. Garnish with fresh chopped green onions and serve. Enjoy!
If you find this Mike's Cajun Shrimp Smoked Sausage & Baby Potato Skillets recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.