Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nikki's Ultimate chicken Alfredo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nikki's Ultimate chicken Alfredo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already know that the body calls for a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must follow a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Do you know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? Today, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Can you recall being told by your mom or dad “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? In reality, apples have lots of minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. They are rich in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t accumulate or cause blockages. Just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your bad cholesterol levels go down by as much as eight percent! That’s a fantastic number for someone who desires a healthier heart.
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nikki's ultimate chicken alfredo recipe. To make nikki's ultimate chicken alfredo you need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Nikki's Ultimate chicken Alfredo:
- Take 1 box bowtie pasta (you can use any)
- Get 4 chicken breasts (diced)
- You need 1 tsp seasoning salt
- You need 1⁄4 cup water
- You need 1⁄4 cup Italian dressing
- You need 1 tsp garlic powder
- Take 2 tbsp Italian bread crumbs
- Prepare 15 oz 4 cheese Alfredo sauce
- Use 2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Provide 1 1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese
- You need 1 cup sour cream
- You need 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley (chopped)
- Take 2 tbsp minced garlic
- Take 1 tsp black pepper
- Prepare 4 dash paprika
- Get 2 cup Italian five cheese
- Take 2 eggs
Steps to make Nikki's Ultimate chicken Alfredo:
- Preheat oven to 350°f
- Cook pasta as directed
- In a separate pan, cook your diced chicken breast on add water, Italian dressing, seasoning salt, garlic powder, and Italian bread crumbs. Cook together until chicken is completely cooked. Drain
- Drain pasta and place back in pot, add cooked chicken breast (DO NOT ADD ANY JUICES FROM CHICKEN) and all other ingredients ("EXCEPT FOR THE ITALIAN FIVE CHEESE.") Mix together.
- Place mixed pasta into a baking dish. Add the Italian five cheese evenly on top. Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbling on top.
- To make double, just double ingredients.
If you find this Nikki's Ultimate chicken Alfredo recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.