Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Creamy Chicken Ziti Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Creamy Chicken Ziti Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already know that you should have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must follow a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Did you know, though, that a number of specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Beans–believe it or not–are extremely beneficial for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, especially the after effects of eating them, but they’re really healthy food items. This doesn’t mean that just consuming beans will neutralize the effects of other bad foods you might be eating. What this means is that substituting in edamame or kidney beans for the chicken on your fresh salad or eating a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you should do. The good news is that beans are tasty–good enough that you might not miss consuming meat.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are great for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. The foods mentioned are especially good for the heart, though. Introduce these foods into your diet every day. Your heart is going to be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy creamy chicken ziti bake recipe. You can cook easy creamy chicken ziti bake using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Creamy Chicken Ziti Bake:
- Take 16 oz Ziti or Penne Pasta
- Prepare 2 large Chicken Breasts (cooked)
- Prepare 20 oz Creamy Alfredo sauce
- Provide 8 oz (1 container) Sour Cream
- Take 7 oz (1⁄2 container) Ricotta Cheese
- Get 2 large Eggs, lightly beaten
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Provide 1 1⁄2 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- You need 1 tsp Salt
- Take 1 as needed Herbs
Instructions to make Easy Creamy Chicken Ziti Bake:
- Cook chicken breasts thoroughly in a skillet with oil, salt and pepper.
- Cook ziti according to package; drain and return to pot
- Stir together Alfredo, salt and sour cream; toss with cooked pasta until evenly coated.
- Spoon half of the pasta mixture into a lightly greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Stir together ricotta, eggs, Parmesan and mozzarella. Spread evenly over pasta mixture in dish.
- Spoon remaining pasta mixture evenly over ricotta cheese layer.
- Slice up cooked chicken breasts and cover top pasta layer with the chicken slices.
- Sprinkle top of entire dish with mozzarella cheese, as desired. ( I put ALOT of cheese on top)
- Put a dash of salt and pepper or Italian herbs over the entire dish, for added flavor.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, or until bubbly. I broiled the dish for the last 2 minutes to give it that perfectly baked golden look.
If you find this Easy Creamy Chicken Ziti Bake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.