Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Homemade mashed potatoes w/ brown gravy hamburgers & cornbread! recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade mashed potatoes w/ brown gravy hamburgers & cornbread! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade mashed potatoes w/ brown gravy hamburgers & cornbread! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about On This Page We Are Going To Be Checking Out The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Coconut oil will be one of the things that can actually help individuals live a longer and healthier life and something you need to begin using today. Something else I would like to point out relating to this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. There’s another thing that is important to realize about this item and that is the reality that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and also externally for your body. In this post we are going to be looking at a few of the benefits which are associated with the use of coconut oil when compared with other oils.
For people who have difficulties losing weight you’re additionally going to see that coconut oil increases metabolism which helps you lose some weight much easier. Simply because coconut oil burns so quickly in your body and provides you with energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you are going to find the you are able to burn off calories three times as fast. If you are one of the individuals trying to drop some weight in America today you’ll definitely find that adding coconut oil into your daily routine is a thing that will be able to help you accomplish your goals. Not to mention because your body is burning off calories you are also producing energy which is just an additional added benefit.
One more thing I would like to point out is that there’ve actually been research performed which show that coconut oil might have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. One of the greatest things you will have the ability to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil rather than the other oils that you might be using at this current time. There’s no doubt that in time companies will be advertising coconut oil supplements, but now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade mashed potatoes w/ brown gravy hamburgers & cornbread! recipe. You can have homemade mashed potatoes w/ brown gravy hamburgers & cornbread! using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade mashed potatoes w/ brown gravy hamburgers & cornbread!:
- Use 2 lb ground beef
- You need 1⁄2 onion
- You need 1⁄2 bellpepper
- Use 6-8 large sized potatoes
- Use 2 boxes jiffy cornbread mix
- Prepare Salt season to your taste
- You need Pepper season to your taste
- Take Complete seasoning season to your taste
- You need Garlic powder season to your taste
- Take Onion powder season to your taste
- Provide 1 whole stick of butter
- Provide 2 eggs
- Use 2 cups milk
- Prepare 2 packs brown gravy
Instructions to make Homemade mashed potatoes w/ brown gravy hamburgers & cornbread!:
- Take your ground beef put it in a pan with the bellpepper and onions and brown it
- Get your potatoes diced them in small squares or however you would like. I leave mine skin on put a pot of water on medium high heat add a tablespoon of salt let them boil
- Pour both boxes of cornbread mix into a bowl add the 2 eggs, a teaspoon of oil, and 1⁄2 cup of milk mix it all together and put in the oven on 375 degrees for 20 mins
- Once the potatoes are done boiling drain the water off of them and put them in a bowl with 1⁄2 stick of butter, 1 1⁄2 cup of milk, teaspoon of sour cream and mix them all together
- Add 1 1⁄2 cup of water to a pot pour the gravy packs in stir till it comes to a boil
- Take the patties you made out of the ground beef and lay them on your plate with the mashed potatoes and put the gravy on them
If you find this Homemade mashed potatoes w/ brown gravy hamburgers & cornbread! recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.