Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whosayna’s Chicken and Veggies Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s Chicken and Veggies Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already know how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Did you know, though, that some specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? Keep on reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is possibly the healthiest food you can eat up. You’re probably already aware of this since your doctor has instructed you to eat some fish at least two or three times every week. This is particularly true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is not healthy. Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try consuming fish twice per week.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are good for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great for the heart, though. Start eating these heart-healthy foods each day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s chicken and veggies casserole recipe. You can have whosayna’s chicken and veggies casserole using 27 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Whosayna’s Chicken and Veggies Casserole:
- Use Chicken Fillet (cubes)
- Take Salt
- Get Paprika
- Take Turmeric powder
- Provide Yogurt
- Use Veggies:
- You need Green Capsicum (cubes)
- Get Yellow Capsicum (cubes)
- You need Red Capsicum (cubes)
- Provide French Beans (one inch)
- Prepare Carrot (slices)
- Prepare Cauliflower (florets)
- Use Zucchini (slices)
- Take Onions slices (caramalised)
- Get Mushrooms (caramalised)
- You need Baby Tomatoes
- Use Baby Potatoes
- You need Garlic cloves (chopped)
- Get Basil, Parsley and Rosemary (chopped)
- Provide Sauce:
- Prepare Tomatoes
- You need Habanero
- Take Tomato Puree
- Take Tomato Ketchup
- Prepare Chilli Sauce
- You need Salt
- You need Black Pepper powder
Instructions to make Whosayna’s Chicken and Veggies Casserole:
- Marinate chicken cubes with the rest of ingredients, and let it rest for two hours.
- Either panfry or barbeque chicken cubes, when done remove from skewers and keep aside.
- Boil tomatoes with habanero, chilli and with a little water.
- When cooled down, blend it with the rest of sauce ingredients.
- Boil baby potatoes with skin, when done remove skin and keep aside.
- In a wok put one tablespoon of oil and keep on flame, add garlic and saute it.
- Add all veggies except onions, mushrooms and baby tomatoes then stir fry on high flame, add potatoes and mix them all.
- Add sauce and mix well, do not dry the sauce much and then remove from the flame.
- Sprinkle basil, rosemary and parsley and pour on a big casserole.
- Put barbequed chicken and baby tomatoes all over the casserole
- Now sprinkle caramalised onions and mushrooms with basil leaves.
- While serving bake in oven on 200C, serve hot.
If you find this Whosayna’s Chicken and Veggies Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.