Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Meat balls with chicken liver recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meat balls with chicken liver recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meat balls with chicken liver recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and following a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that some specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? Go on reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works so much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. This partcular antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you eat. If your body can easily process fat and cholesterol, they are not going to build up in your body or cause heart problems. That means that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great, though, for improving your heart health. Try to start eating these health food each day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meat balls with chicken liver recipe. To make meat balls with chicken liver you only need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Meat balls with chicken liver:
- Use 1 pound ground meat (fatty)
- Prepare 1⁄2 onion
- Get 1 egg
- Prepare 1⁄3 cup bread crumbs
- Prepare 2 tsp. Garlic powder
- You need 1⁄3 cup flat leaf parsley or cilantro
- Prepare 1 Tbl. Worcestershire sauce
- Get 1⁄3 pound chicken livers
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp. Tumeric
- Get 1⁄4 tsp. Cumin
- You need 1⁄2 tsp. Paprika
- You need 1 salt to taste
- Take 1 ground black pepper to taste
Instructions to make Meat balls with chicken liver:
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Add ground meat to bowl, I'm using turkey 73⁄27, but i think pork tastes better.
- Fine dice your onion, add to meat
- Small cut your chicken livers, and add to bowl
- Chop herbage, add to bowl
- Add the rest of the ingredients to bowl
- Mix well, if to loose (wet) add more bread crumbs until you can make a ball
- Make golf ball size balls, keep your hands wet.
- Place on cookie sheet, bake until done, 17-20 minutes
- Then what? Use how you want, pasta, soup, sandwiches, I'm adding some to a soup tonight, freezing the rest for later.
If you find this Meat balls with chicken liver recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.