Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Teriyaki Glazed Salmon Donburi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Teriyaki Glazed Salmon Donburi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, however, that a number of specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? Today, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are great for the health of your heart. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are rich in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol you will find in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at processing cholesterol as well as fats. If your body is able to easily process fat and cholesterol, they won’t accumulate in your body or cause heart problems. What that means is that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are great for your body. No doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to teriyaki glazed salmon donburi recipe. You can have teriyaki glazed salmon donburi using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Glazed Salmon Donburi:
- You need precooked sticky jasmine rice, (depends on appetite),
- Provide fillet of salmon, skin left on,
- Get small-medium carrot grated,
- Use precooked baby broad beans, left to cool,
- Get spring onions, chopped,
- Use Teriyaki sauce, (I used 'Lee Kum Lee' brand),
- Get a red chilli, sliced finely, seeds removed,
- Use light soy sauce,
- Provide small pinch of salt
- Take Coconut oil spray
- You need To garnish:
- You need Nigella seeds
Instructions to make Teriyaki Glazed Salmon Donburi:
- Preheat your oven to 180 (fan). Line a small baking tray with foil and spray the foil with coconut oil spray. This is to prevent the salmon from sticking. Place the salmon onto the oiled foil skin side up. Spray the top of the salmon with some oil. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and glaze the skin and sides of the fish with 1tsp of teriyaki sauce. Return to the oven to bake for a further 10 minutes.
- When the salmon is almost ready, prepare the donburi. Reheat the cooked jasmine rice and place into the base of the bowl. Season with a tiny pinch of salt and the light soy sauce. Next pile up the grated carrot on one side. Add the broad beans neatly into the bowl again in a pile. Repeat with the spring onion.
- Remove the salmon from the oven and glaze it with the remaining Teriyaki sauce. Slice it up and lay it into the bowl. Sprinkle over the chillies and finally garnish with some nigella seeds. Enjoy!
If you find this Teriyaki Glazed Salmon Donburi recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.