Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy and Cute Manju (Steamed Dumplings) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy and Cute Manju (Steamed Dumplings) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about A Lot Of You May Not Realize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Coconut oil is going to be one of the things which can actually help men and women live a longer and healthier life and something you should start using today. One more thing I want to mention relating to this product is that there are tons of different benefits available from it. You should also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. If you are wondering what a number of these benefits are you ought to be pleased to know that we’re going to be explaining to you in the following paragraphs what a number of these benefits could be.
Something else a lot of you may possibly like about this product is that it can actually increase weight loss on account of the point that it increases your metabolism. Simply because coconut oil burns so quickly in your body and presents you with energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you are going to find the you are able to burn off calories three times as fast. The to so for anybody on a weight loss system who is not shedding weight as quickly as they’d like, you might find that a adding this into your diet can be a great benefit. And naturally simply because your body is burning off calories you’re also producing energy which is just an additional added benefit.
Something else I want to mention is that there’ve actually been scientific studies performed which show that coconut oil may have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. One of the greatest things you are going to be able to do for your body is to start using coconut oil instead of the other oils that you may be using at this current time. Something you may possibly or may not recognize is that within an incredibly short time frame there are going to be vitamin supplement businesses promoting the usage of coconut oil supplements, but you can get the jump on this.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy and cute manju (steamed dumplings) recipe. You can have easy and cute manju (steamed dumplings) using 19 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy and Cute Manju (Steamed Dumplings):
- Get Manju dough
- Get 100 grams Cake flour
- Use 60 grams Sugar
- Use 3 tsp Instant coffee powder
- Use 2 tbsp Water
- You need 1 Egg yolk
- You need 1⁄2 tsp Baking soda
- You need Sweet potato paste
- Take 1 large Asian sweet potato
- Provide 1 tbsp Butter
- Use 4 tbsp Skim milk powder
- Use 1 add (to taste) Sugar or sweetener
- You need 1 Cinnamon
- Get 1 Water
- You need For drawing the faces
- You need 1 tsp Instant coffee powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Sugar
- Get 1 tsp Water
- Take 1 Toothpick
Instructions to make Easy and Cute Manju (Steamed Dumplings):
- These are the ingredients. You can use heavy cream, but skim milk powder is healthier. Steam or bake the sweet potato beforehand.
- To make the sweet potato paste, peel the sweet potato, mash, and use a mortar and pestle to mix with the other paste ingredients while it's still hot. Adjust the texture by adding water.
- To make the dough, first stir together the sugar, instant coffee powder and 2 tablespoons of water in a cup and microwave for a short time. Mix well and leave to cool.
- Mix the baking soda and 1 teaspoon of water together first, then add the egg yolk and stir well.
- Combine the dough and baking soda mixture. Add this to the flour to make the manju dough and mix well. Shape into balls.
- The dough will be quite sticky, so dust your hands with flour.
- Wrap the sweet bean paste with the dough and place each dumpling onto a piece of parchment paper.
- Steam the manju in a steamy steamer
- If you don't have a steamer, place something that can act as a stand in a deep sauce pan. Choose something tall for this, so that the boiling water will not touch the manju.
- Place a plate on the stand.
- Cover the lid with a cloth so that the steam on the back of the lid will be absorbed by the cloth and won't drip on the manju.
- Ok! We're ready now.
- Put water in the bottom of the pan and heat over a high heat. When it starts to steam, arrange the manju on the plate in the pan. Cover and steam over high heat for 10 minutes.
- They should look really nice, plump and glossy. Leave to cool.
- Cool down with a fan to get smooth and glossy-looking manju.
- Microwave the ingredients for drawing the faces. When the sugar and powder have dissolved, draw faces onto the manju with a toothpick.
- I used almonds to make little rabbit ears.
- Inside is the sweet potato paste.
If you find this Easy and Cute Manju (Steamed Dumplings) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.