Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Alfredo Parmesan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Alfredo Parmesan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Alfredo Parmesan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, though, that some specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? Today, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Can you remember being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples have many minerals and elements that promote a healthy heart. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which functions as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from taking hold and causing blockages. A single Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL cholesterol levels fall by as much as 8 percent! That’s a terrific number for a person who would like to have a healthier heart.
There are many foods that you can consume that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to start consuming these hearty foods each day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken alfredo parmesan recipe. You can cook chicken alfredo parmesan using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Alfredo Parmesan:
- Use 1 packages frozen spinach
- Take 1 box penne pasta
- Get 1 dash Adobo seasoning to taste
- Provide 1 dash Soul Seasoning to taste
- Prepare 1 packages boneless chicken breast sliced thin
- Prepare 2 eggs
- Get 5 cup Parmesan bread crumbs
- Use 1 cup canola oil
- Use 1 jar of cheesy alfredo sauce
- You need 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Instructions to make Chicken Alfredo Parmesan:
- Season chicken breast with Adobo and Soul Seasonings
- boil water for noodles
- beat eggs in separate bowl and pour bread crumbs in seperate bowl
- add box of noodles to boiling water
- pour oil in frying pan over medium heat
- Dip and coat each chicken in egg
- Dip and coat each chicken in breadcrumbs
- Add each chicken individually to hot oil in pan. Fry both sides until golden brown
- After 10-12 minutes or until tender, remove pasta and drain
- add Seasonings and 1⁄2 jar of alfredo sauce to pasta
- prepare spinach. I use the steam in a bag ones that you put on the microwave
- mix in spinach to pasta
- Once chicken is fried, cut up and place in baking dish
- Add some alfredo sauce to the chicken and sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top then bake for 10 mins
- mix in chicken with pasta and spinach and add remaining alfredo sauce
If you find this Chicken Alfredo Parmesan recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.