Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Keto Chicken Alfredo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Keto Chicken Alfredo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto Chicken Alfredo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Many Of You May Possibly Not Recognize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
In this day and age of people are trying to live a healthier life and you will discover that the usage of coconut oil will assist you to accomplish this. Something else I want to mention relating to this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. You should also be aware that coconut oil is not just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. In this post we are going to be looking at a number of the benefits that are connected with the utilization of coconut oil when compared with other oils.
Yet another amazing side effect of utilizing this sort of product is that coconut oil will in fact help you drop some weight by boosting your metabolism. Actually studies have shown that folks can wind up burning off three times more calories by simply making use of this simple product inside their diet. The to so for anyone on a weight loss program who is not shedding weight as quickly as they’d like, you will probably find that a adding this into your diet can be a fantastic benefit. And naturally because your body is burning off calories you are also producing energy which is just yet another added benefit.
An additional benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been entirely proven is that it could have healing affects for instance antiviral and anti bacterial. One of the greatest things you are going to be able to do for your body is to start using coconut oil as opposed to the other oils that you might be using at this current time. There are different vitamin businesses right now contemplating the thought of advertising coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you can begin receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keto chicken alfredo recipe. You can cook keto chicken alfredo using 15 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Keto Chicken Alfredo:
- Prepare 3.5 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs (trimmed)
- Prepare 5 bags Pasta Zero spaghetti (shirataki noodles)
- Provide 1 cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar
- Prepare 8 oz stick Unsalted Butter
- You need 8 oz block Cream Cheese
- Prepare 1.5 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- Use 7 slices Thick Cut Bacon
- You need 2 cups Mayonnaise
- Get 1 cup Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Prepare 1 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Take Optional:
- Use Garlic Powder
- You need Onion Powder
- Get Italian Seasoning
- You need Black Pepper
Steps to make Keto Chicken Alfredo:
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Set cream cheese out to soften
- Trim chicken thighs and set aside
- In large mixing bowl add 2 cups of mayo, 1 cup Grated Parmesan and optional seasonings. Mix ingredients.
- Add chicken to bowl and evenly coat in mixture. Add chicken to lightly greased baking sheet and top with any remaining mayo mixture.
- Bake in oven for 45-60min or until internal temperature reached 165° then let cool.
- While chicken is cooking add large stock pot to oven and fill 2⁄3 up with water and start to boil (this is for the noodles)
- While chicken is cooking and and water is heating, fry bacon in saute pan. Reserve bacon fats for later use. After bacon is done, set aside to cool
- Put medium sized sauce pot on stove, add stick of butter and melt over low heat. Once melted add heavy cream and and bacon fats then slowly start warming up to low-medium heat
- Add noodles to strainer and rinse off then add to boiling water. Stirring occasionally
- Once cream sauce has warmed add softened cream cheese and begin to melt. Stirring constantly
- When cream cheese is melted you can add optional seasonings and increase heat of sauce to medium. Stirring regularly.
- When sauce begins to bubble remove from heat and slowly stir in cheddar and shredded parmesan. Continue stirring until melted. Then add one cup of water to thin sauce, cumble bacon and add to sauce, add to low heat and stir.
- Remove noodles from water and rinse in strainer then return to pot (not on burner) and pour half of sauce over it and stir. (These noodles technically don't need to be cooked but I do because it seems to help their taste)
- You can either portion the pasta for meal prep or add to serving dish
- Chop chicken and scoop it onto pasta. Pour remaining sauce atop pasta.
If you find this Keto Chicken Alfredo recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.