Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Quesadilla Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Quesadilla Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Quesadilla Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already realize that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Do you know, though, that some specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? Keep on reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is possibly the heartiest food you can consume. You’re probably already aware of this since your physician has told you to consume some fish two times or threee times a week. This is especially true for people suffering from heart problems or are concerned that their hearts are unhealthy. Know that fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps break down and transform unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try to consume fish twice a week.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are good for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially wonderful, though, for improving your heart health. Begin incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet each day. Your heart will be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken quesadilla pie recipe. To make chicken quesadilla pie you need 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Quesadilla Pie:
- Provide 1 large (10 inch burrito size) flour tortilla
- Use 2 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- Provide 1⁄2 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- Get 1 tbsp. chopped cilantro
- You need 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- You need to taste pepper, cumin, chili powder, smoked paprika
- You need 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- You need 2 large eggs
- Take 1 cup milk
- Get 1 cup flour
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- Get 1 tsp. baking powder
- Prepare Suggested Toppings :
- Get ·sour cream
- Prepare ·diced avocado
- You need ·sriracha
- You need ·diced tomatoes
- Use ·shredded lettuce
- Prepare ·pico de gallo
- Provide ·salsa
Steps to make Chicken Quesadilla Pie:
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Spray a 9 inch pie pan with non-stick cooking spray. Press the tortilla in the pie pan, then lightly spray the top of the tortilla as well. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, place the chicken, black beans, onion and 1 cup of the cheese. Stir to combine. If you're using unseasoned shredded chicken, then add the seasonings to taste…since my crock pot chicken I used was already seasoned, I skipped this step.
- Pour the chicken mix over the top of the tortilla. Sprinkle the cilantro over the top.
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, flour, salt and baking powder until all combined and blended. Pour over the top of the chicken mix.
- Sprinkle the remaining cup of cheese over the top of the chicken mix.
- Bake for 16-20 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow to cool for 5 minutes, then slice into wedges and serve.
- You can eat it as is or top it with your favorite quesadilla toppings (some suggestions listed in the ingredient list).
If you find this Chicken Quesadilla Pie recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.