Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Leche Flan (Filipino style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leche Flan (Filipino style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already know that you should have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you know, however, that a number of specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? Keep on reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are really great for the health of your heart. The after effects of consuming beans may not be so pleasant to smell, but they’re good for the inside of your body. This doesn’t mean that simply eating beans will weaken the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be ingesting. What is true, though, is that having beans on your green salad rather than chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. The good news is that beans are tasty–good enough that you might not miss the beef or chicken.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are essentially good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet daily. Your heart is going to be so much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to leche flan (filipino style) recipe. You can cook leche flan (filipino style) using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Leche Flan (Filipino style):
- Take 3 tbs water
- Prepare 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Provide 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Take 12 egg yolks
- Use 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- You need 2 cans evaporated milk
Steps to make Leche Flan (Filipino style):
- Add sugar and water to a small sauce pan. Turn heat to high whisking constantly. Boil until it starts to thicken, turning into a caramel consistency.
- When it turns golden brown QUICKLY pour sugar into 8 by 8 pan loaf pan. Coat bottom of pan evenly to make a crust at bottom of pan (it cools very quickly). Set aside.
- Combine egg yolks, evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk into a large mixing bowl. Whisk thoroughly.
- Most Important step…Hold a fine strainer over your pre-made caramel sugar coated pan. Pour mixture into strainer to catch excess goo from eggs. The mixture will go into strainer and then directly into the pan. This make the custard much smoother.
- Preheat oven to 350. Cover pan with aluminum foil. Place into a larger pan. Make a steam bath environment in the oven by pouring 2 inches of water in the larger pan. Bake 1 hr twenty minutes to 1 hr 30 mins. Or until center is clean when pricked with knife or toothpick.
- Cool for 30 minutes and then place in the refrigerator for a minimum of 6 hours. Invert onto a platter and it should come out very easily. You can play around with different molds too. I like Bundt shape.
If you find this Leche Flan (Filipino style) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.