Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Stir fry with shrimp recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stir fry with shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir fry with shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware that you must have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the general health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Fish is possibly the healthiest food you can eat. You already know this as, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been told to eat fish at least two times each week. This is especially true for individuals who suffer from heart problems or who are worried that their hearts aren’t healthy. Know that fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what allows your body to process bad cholesterol. Eat fish twice every week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are especially good for the heart, however. Incorporate these heart-healthy in your diet daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fry with shrimp recipe. To make stir fry with shrimp you only need 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Stir fry with shrimp:
- You need 12 medium shrimp
- Use 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- Get 1⁄4 teaspoon corn starch
- Get 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- Prepare to taste Crushed red pepper flakes
- Get 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Prepare 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Provide 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Use 2 eggs
- Use 1 small bag stir fry veggies (not frozen)
- Use 1 small bag spinach ( not frozen )
- Prepare to taste Chopped green onion
- Take to taste Chopped celery
- You need to taste More parsley
- Take 2 cups cooked rice
- You need to taste More sesame seeds
- Provide to taste More soy sauce
Steps to make Stir fry with shrimp:
- Cook rice. You can do this ahead have time, but have it warm when you add it.
- Do all your chopping and put all the veggies aside
- Thaw shrimp in cold water.
- Whisk together soy sauce, corn starch, garlic, parsley, crushed red pepper flakes, and sesame seeds.
- Place shrimp in shallow backing dish and marinade in sauce from step 2.
- Set oven to low broil.
- Heat olive oil and scramble the eggs in wok or large fry pan.
- Place shrimp in the shallow baking dish in oven to broil for 5 minutes, turning them over half way through.
- Add all the veggies to the wok or large fry pan and cook until the spinach starts to reduce.
- Add your cooked rice and stir into the veggies
- Add sesame seeds and soy sauce to taste.
- Plate up and put shrimp on top. Drizzle with the sauce left in the baking dish.
If you find this Stir fry with shrimp recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.