Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Sour Shrimp Sammies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sour Shrimp Sammies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sour Shrimp Sammies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. But are you aware that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Have you ever heard the old saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Know that apples are packed full of things that will help your heart be healthier. They are high in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause blockages. Eating just a single Red Delicious apple daily can lead to as much as an eight percent decrease in your bad cholesterol levels. This is an awesome number for somebody who wishes his or her heart to be healthier.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that will be great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially great, however, for improving your heart health. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sour shrimp sammies recipe. To make sour shrimp sammies you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sour Shrimp Sammies:
- Get 20 Shrimp
- Get 1 lemon, juiced
- Get 1⁄2 tbsp garlic salt
- Get 2 Hoggie rolls
- Take 2 tbsp sour cream
- Provide salt
- Get 1 cup Shredded iceberg lettuce
Steps to make Sour Shrimp Sammies:
- Take shrimp and rinse, if frozen run under cold water in a colander. Meanwhile, juice the lemon and mix with the garlic salt.
- Grease a baking dish and preheat oven to 350°. Lay out shrimp in a single layer and pour the lemon mix over top.
- Bake for 5 minutes flip and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Let shrimp cool then de-tail. Cut the hoggie rolls in half and broil on top shelf for 1-2 minutes.
- Take the shrimp lemon juice and add the sour cream mix. Spread the sauce on the toasted hoggie rolls add lettuce and shrimp and enjoy!
If you find this Sour Shrimp Sammies recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.