Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Soy Kalamansi Chops recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Soy Kalamansi Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soy Kalamansi Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know that you must have a fit and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the overall health of your heart. Did you know, though, that a number of specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? Today, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Fish is basically the healthiest food you can include in your diet. You already know this because, by now, you’ve likely been taught to eat fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Fish is rich in Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try consuming fish twice each week.
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soy kalamansi chops recipe. To cook soy kalamansi chops you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Soy Kalamansi Chops:
- You need 2 pcs pork chops
- Take 1⁄2-3⁄4 c water
- Take 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Provide 1 onion, sliced as rings
- Use 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- Use 2 Tbsp Liquid Seasoning (I use Knorr)
- Take 1⁄2 Tbsp Oyster Sauce
- Get 2-3 pcs kalamansi (or use lemon)
- Provide Dash seasoned flour
- Get Marinade
- Take Squeeze Kalamansi
- You need Oyster sauce
- Take Soy sauce
- Provide to taste Salt & pepper
Steps to make Soy Kalamansi Chops:
- Marinate the chops in the listed ingredients. Salt and pepper each side, rub on each side with your fingers or a spoon the soy sauce, oyster sauce and squeeze a kalamansi (you can use a lemon) on both sides. Refrigerate and leave it for at least an hour.
- In a non-stick pan, heat the water with the crushed garlic. Add the porkchops and set aside the marinade.
- Let the chops simmer for 30-45 minutes covered until tender, half way turning it on the other side.
- The water should have reduced, if its still too much, remove a few tablespoons of it- it depends on how much sauce/saltiness u want. Pour the marinade in. Add more soy sauce, Liquid seasoning and a squeeze of kalamansi as desired. Sprinkle seasoned flour (I use Tasty Boy or Crispy Chicken Fry. You can use ordinary flour too) on each Chop. This will also thicken the sauce.
- Drop in the onion rings. Cover and simmer a few minutes.
- Plate and serve the Chops in the sauce or on the side. I only fished out the porkchops for a cleaner photo heehee. Enjoy this dish by spooning the sauce over rice.
If you find this Soy Kalamansi Chops recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.