Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Alfredo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Alfredo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about On This Page We Are Going To Be Taking A Look At The A Large Amount Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
In this day and age of men and women are trying to live a healthier life and you are going to find that the use of coconut oil will help you accomplish this. One more thing I want to point out concerning this product is that there are tons of different benefits available from it. There is another thing that is important to know about this product and that is the fact that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and also externally for your body. If you are wondering what some of these benefits are you ought to be pleased to know that we are going to be explaining to you in the following paragraphs what a few of these benefits could be.
Another amazing side effect of utilizing this kind of product is that coconut oil will actually help you lose some weight by increasing your metabolism. In fact studies have shown that individuals can end up burning off three times more calories by simply using this simple product inside their diet. This is actually great news for anyone has ever had difficulties trying to lose weight or for individuals who are trying to drop some weight quicker. By speeding up your metabolism and burning off fat you need to also realize that this turns into energy in your body helping you feel more energized.
One more thing I want to mention is that there’ve actually been studies performed which show that coconut oil could have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. One of the greatest things you’re going to be able to do for your body is to start using coconut oil as opposed to the other oils that you may be using at this current time. Something you might or may not recognize is that within an extremely short period of time there will be vitamin supplement companies promoting the usage of coconut oil supplements, but you can get the jump on this.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken alfredo recipe. You can have chicken alfredo using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Alfredo:
- You need Bechamel
- Take 1 1⁄2 quart Milk
- Get 1 onion (quartered with root attached)
- Prepare 1 Bay leaf
- Use 1 whole clove
- Use 1 white roux (as needed)
- Provide pasta
- Use 1 box Pasta of your choice ( I use Penne or fettuccine)
- Use Chicken Breasts
- Use 1 lb Chicken Breasts
- Use 1 Kosher salt
- Prepare 1 Ground black pepper
- Provide White roux (See hint)
- Get 1 lb Butter
- Prepare 1 lb Flour
- Take Alfredo sauce
- Provide 1 cup parmesean cheese (Grated) May need more or less to taste
- Provide 1 Kosher Salt
- You need 1 White pepper
- Use Garnish
- Provide 1 Fresh Parsley for garnish (minced, optional)
- Take 1 Parmesean cheese (grated, optional)
Steps to make Chicken Alfredo:
- In a large sauce pan add your milk. Make an onion pique by taking 1 quarter of the onion and attaching a bay leaf and placing clove in the middle of it to hold in place. If it falls apart it's ok because we're going to strain anyway.
- Once your onion is added to the milk simmer until you start to see bubbles and whisk in your roux. Only whisk in a little at a time. Bring to a boil and add more if necessary until it reduces down and becomes a light nape. When it coats the back of the spoon and you wipe it across and it still runs down the spoon very lightly then simmer for 30 mins or until the flour taste is cooked out
- While your sauce is simmering season your chicken breasts with kosher salt and pepper and saute in a little bit of clarified butter or olive oil. You can also bake chicken. Sear chicken breasts in pan until you get a nice color on both sides. Finish in oven for 10-12 mins or until chicken breasts read 165°F.
- Put one chicken breast aside and cut the other two in pieces. Take the reserved chicken breast and cut on a bias.
- Boil pasta until al dente. Drain
- When bechamel is done strain. Use half of the bechamel for a half box pasta and all the sauce for a whole box. You can also store the rest and use it for something else. Pour into another pot on low heat and whisk in parmesean cheese. A little at a time to your desired thickness. Season to taste.
- In a skillet add your sauce, pasta and chicken. Toss together, plate, add your reserved chicken breast on top, mince parsley and sprinkle. Top with parmesean. Serve. Enjoy.
- For the roux: melt butter and whisk in your flour. Whisk until it has a nice white almond color. When mixture thins and starts to bubble, reduce heat to low and cut back on the whisking. Cook until you smell a toasty aroma. That's when it's done.
- HINT: Spread roux mixture into a metal half pan or a metal baking pan will work to. Let it cool in the fridge until hardened. Break off pieces when needed and mince and whisk into roux. This will last until you use it up. So you don't have to make any for awhile.
If you find this Chicken Alfredo recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.