Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken enchiladas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Do you know, however, that several specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? Continue reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Beans–believe it or not–are super beneficial for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of ingesting beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, though, that just eating beans will undo the detrimental effects of consuming unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What we mean is that subbing in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your Caesar’s salad or eating a soy burger in place of a beef hamburger is a good idea. Thankfully, beans are really tasty and who knows…you might not even miss consuming the real beef or chicken.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that will be great for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to start consuming these foods each day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken enchiladas recipe. You can have chicken enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken enchiladas:
- Get 3-3.5 cups shredded chicken (I use 2 x 12.5 oz canned chicken
- Take or boil and shred a couple chicken breasts)
- Prepare 2 cups (about 1.5 to 2 of 8 oz packages) jack cheese, shredded
- Get 1⁄2 c sour cream
- You need 1 (4.5 oz) can diced green chiles
- Provide 1⁄3 c cilantro, chopped
- Get 7-9 flour tortillas (8 in.)
- Take 2 tbsp taco seasoning (see my recipe on this site) or more to taste
- Get 1 (28 oz) can green enchilada sauce
Steps to make Chicken enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9x13 pan.
- Stir together shredded chicken, 1 cup cheese, sour cream, chiles, cilantro and taco seasoning. Add more taco seasoning if needed and stir again.
- Spoon chicken mixture into tortillas and roll up.
- Arrange in the 9x13 pan and pour enchilada sauce over the top.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top.
- Bake at 350 for 40 mins.
- Topping suggestions: chopped cilantro, chopped tomato, avocado, sour cream.
If you find this Chicken enchiladas recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.