Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oats and egg mix casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oats and egg mix casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already realize that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? In this article, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Your heart can benefit if you eat blueberries. Fact: Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs very much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. This antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you take in. If your body has the ability to easily process fat and cholesterol, they won’t accumulate in your body or cause heart problems. What that means is that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are great for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. The foods mentioned are particularly beneficial for the heart, though. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oats and egg mix casserole recipe. You can have oats and egg mix casserole using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Oats and egg mix casserole:
- Provide oats
- Get eggs beaten
- Provide carrot grated
- Use baby spinach finely chopped
- Use Black salt
- You need Black pepper
- Use Handful of coriander chopped
- Get green chilli chopped
- Prepare medium size chopped onion
- Get butter
- You need milk
Steps to make Oats and egg mix casserole:
- First grind the oats in powdered paste
- Next in a mixing bowl,mix oats,chopped onion,grated carrot,chilli,coriander leaves,chopped spinach,black salt,and black pepper,and milk.mix properly with a spoon.
- Next add eggs beaten in a oats mixing bowl, and mix finely in a smooth batter.add 1tsp butter. And mix again
- Now pour the batter in a greased pan.and cut the tomato slices over the top of the batter,and preheat the oven for 10 min.and bake for 10 min in 180 degree c
- Healthy and fast breakfast oats is ready to serve season it with boiled egg.
If you find this Oats and egg mix casserole recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.