Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Article We’re Going To Be Taking A Look At The A Large Amount Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Coconut oil is going to be one of the things which can actually help folks live a longer and healthier life and something you should start using today. Something else I would like to point out about this product is that there are tons of different benefits available from it. There’s another thing that is important to know about this device and that’s the point that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and also externally for your body. Coconut oil is much more advantageous than other oils you can purchase and in this post we are going to be telling you why.
Yet another amazing side effect of making use of this kind of product is that coconut oil will actually help you lose some weight by improving your metabolism. In relation to burning off calories and also burning off fat, you’re going to find that coconut oil increases this by up to three times making it simpler and faster to lose some weight. The to so for any person on a weight loss system who’s not losing a few pounds as quickly as they’d like, you may find that a adding this into your diet can be a fantastic benefit. Not to mention because your body is burning off calories you’re also producing energy which is just yet another added benefit.
Something else I want to mention is that there’ve actually been studies performed which show that coconut oil may have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. One of the best things you will have the ability to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil as opposed to the other oils that you may be using at this current time. Something you may or may not realize is that within an extremely short period of time there are going to be vitamin supplement organizations marketing the use of coconut oil supplements, but you are able to get the jump on this.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green chile chicken enchiladas recipe. You can have green chile chicken enchiladas using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas:
- Use 3 chicken breasts, diced
- Prepare 1 (16 oz.) can green chile enchilada sauce - divided
- Provide 1 (4 oz.) can green chiles
- Get 1 (10.5 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- Get 2 (8 oz.) pkgs. Monterey Jack cheese, shredded - divided
- Get 1⁄2 cup sour cream, plus extra for topping if desired
- You need 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- Get 1 small red onion, chopped
- Prepare 1⁄2 bunch green onion, chopped
- Use 2 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- Take 5 flour tortillas
- Get 2 Tbsp. Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy seasoning
- Provide to taste salt & pepper
Instructions to make Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook chicken in large skillet with a little olive oil and your seasonings. Place in a handful of the red onion if desired.
- Chop veggies and combine in small bowl; mix well and place in fridge until ready to serve.
- Once chicken is completely cooked, place in large mixing bowl.
- Add in half the can of enchilada sauce, 1 cup of shredded cheese, green chiles, cream of chicken soup and sour cream. Mix well to combine.
- Spread half of your remaining enchilada sauce into a prepared 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Evenly distribute the chicken mixture onto each of the five tortillas. Roll up with ends tucked into middle and place in your dish.
- Top with remaining enchilada sauce. Spoon evenly over each enchilada.
- Top with remaining shredded cheese and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until hot & bubbly.
- Enjoy topped with veggie mix and sour cream if desired!
If you find this Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.